Die Stadt war der beliebteste Treffpunkt in Club Penguin, an dem viele Pinguine sich unterhielten und ihre Partys, welche in ihren Iglus stattfanden beworben haben. Die Stadt war normalerweise der Raum den Pinguine betraten, nach dem sich diese angemeldet hatten. Eine Ausnahme war, wenn der Raum bereits voll war. Dann haben diese automatisch einen anderen Raum betreten.
Die Stadt hatte keine Minispiele, es war aber einfach Räume zu betreten wie das Café, die Disco, die Boutique, das Dock und die Schneefestung. Es war fast immer für Partys und Ereignisse dekoriert. Mit dem Plaza, war die Stadt der meistbesuchte Raum in Club Penguin.
- Während der Beta Test Party hatte die Stadt ein Banner, welches vom Café hing auf welchem "BETA TEST PARTY" stand. Zudem gab es dort zwei Kisten mit Partyhüten.
- Während der Halloween Party 2005 gab es nicht viel dekoration, abgesehen davon, dass die Lichter von der Disco orange statt weiß waren und einige Spinnenweben herumhingen.
- Währender der Weihnachtsparty 2005 gab es einen kleinen Weihnachtsbaum mit Schmuck. Zudem war das äußere der Disco weihnachtlich dekoriert.
- Währender der Sommerparty hatte die Disco grüne Lichter anstatt der üblichen weißen. Außerdem standen dort zwei Fackeln und drei Palmen.
- Währender der Western Party wurde die Disco in eine Scheune verwandelt.
- Währender der Sport Party war die Stadt mit kleinen weißen und roten Flaggen verziert. Zudem hing ein Banner am Café auf welchem "Rotes Team" stand mit roten und weißen Luftballons.
- Währender der Halloween Party 2006 war die Stadt dekoriert. Die Lichter der Disco waren orange statt weiß und ein Kürbis und weitere kleinere Kürbisse hingen über dem Café.
- Während der Weihnachtsparty 2006 war die Stadt dekoriert und überdeckt mit Schnee. Dort standen zwei Weihnachtsbäume aus Schnee und ein Schneemann konnte zwischen der Disco und dem Geschenkeladen gesichtet werden. Zudem waren die Lichter der Disco grün und rot statt weiß.
- Während der Winter Fiesta 2007 Lichter, Laternen und Piñatas wurden zwischen den Gebäuden der Stadt platziert. Außerdem stand eine Palme neben dem Café.
- Während dem Festival des Schnees 2007 wurde die Disco in einen Eispalast verwandelt. Ausgeschnittene Schneeflocken hingen außerdem in der ganzen Stadt. Ein Banner auf dem stand "Festival des Schnees" wurde auf dem Café platziert.
- Während der St. Patrick's Day Party 2007 wurden die Gebäude in der Stadt grün und ein großes vierblättriges Kleeblatt war in den Schnee geritzt.
- Während der Aprilscherz Party 2007, wurde nicht viel verändert. Allerdings lagen Kisten verstreut herum, und ein Banner auf dem Stand "April April!" wurde auf dem Café platziert.
- Während der Piraten Party 2007 waren die Gebäude im Piraten-Stil so sah zum Beispiel das Café aus wie eine Taverne. Ein Banner hing über dem Café auf welchem "Ahoy!" stand. Zudem gab es Schatztruhen
- Während der Sommerbeginn Party wurde das Café in eine riesige Kokosnuss mit einem Strohhalm verwandelt. Ausserdem waren Surfbretter in der Stadt und eine lächelnde Sonne war in den Schnee geritzt.
- Während der Wasserparty 2007 gab es einen Schlauch, welcher in die Disco führte, ein Banner auf dem stand "Wasserparty" mit dem Bild eines Wasserballons darauf und ein Wasser Platscher war in den Schnee geritzt.
- Während dem Ereignis Camp Penguin gab es ein Schild auf dem stand "Camp Penguin" und ein Pfad war auf der Mitte des Schnees.
- Während dem Herbst Jahrmarkt 2007 wurde der Stadt ein "Karneval-Gefühl" durch viele Lichter und stylische Schilder verliehen. Die Disco wurde in ein Karneval-Zelt verwandelt und das Café hatte ein Schild auf welchem "Herbst Jahrmarkt" stand und auf welchem Rockhopper und Yarr zu sehen waren.
- Während der Halloween Party 2007 wurde den Gebäuden in der Stadt ein "Gruselhaus-Look" verliehen sowie dem Rest der Karte. In der Stadt war es Nacht.
- Während der Überraschungsparty wurde die Stadt mit einem Banner auf dem Café dekoriert auf welchem "Überraschungsparty" stand während die Disco in eine Scheune verwandelt wurde.
- Die Stadt hatte einen "Weihnachts-Dorf-Look" während der Weihnachtsparty 2007.
- During the Winter Fiesta 2008, the Night Club was turned into a golden Mayan pyramid. Lanterns and piñatas were also around the Town.
- During the Submarine Party, the Town was given an underwater feel. The Coffee Shop was turned into a seashell, the Night Club was turned into a sunken ship, and the Gift Shop's paint was somewhat rusted.
- During the St. Patrick's Day Party 2008, the buildings became green, and there was a banner on the Coffee Shop, which read "St. Patrick's Parade".
- During the April Fools' Party 2008, the Night Club was pixelated, the Coffee Shop was drawn in crayon, and the Gift Shop was white with dark tan lines.
- The design of the Town Center during Rockhopper's Arrival Party, was quite similar to the design of the Pirate Party 2007. The only difference is the red dotted trail in the middle of town.
- During the Medieval Party 2008, the Night Club turned into a castle, and its sign read "Knight Club". The Coffee Shop and Gift Shop were both a given a Medieval look.
- During the Water Party 2008, not much was changed, except for the Night Club turning blue, and a hose running into the entrance.
- During the Music Jam 2008, balloons, flags, and signs set up around town center. There were also cut-out music notes as well a sign in the shape of a jar that said, "Music Jam".
- During the Penguin Games, the Town showed full support for Team Red. Red flags and balloons were set up around town.
- During the Fall Fair 2008, the Town was given a carnival feel with many lights and stylized signs. The Night Club was colorful, and the Coffee Shop had a sign which read "Fall Fair" and featured Rockhopper and Yarr.
- During the 3rd Anniversary Party, all of the buildings of the Town were decorated. The Coffee Shop was decorated so it looked like the cake in the Coffee Shop. The Gift Shop was decorated with an ad outside, and it seemed bigger. However, the interior of the Gift Shop was not decorated, and the town looks like Times Square.
- During the Halloween Party 2008, there were pumpkin heads over the Coffee Shop, also the lights of the Night Club turned orange and the sky became dark.
- During the Christmas Party 2008, the rooms were covered with snow, and there were two Christmas trees and two others made of snow.
- During the Dance-A-Thon, there was a long red carpet leading to the Night Club.
- During the Winter Fiesta 2009, the Night Club was turned into a golden Mayan pyramid. Lanterns and piñatas were also around town.
- During Puffle Party 2009, it was decorated as if it was an igloo filled with puffle furniture. The exterior of the Coffee Shop was fuzzy and was green, resembling a Small Scratching Post. A Puffle Party banner was hung there. The interior of the Coffee Shop was not decorated.
- During the St. Patrick's Day Party 2009, the buildings in the Town became green and a big four leaf clover was carved in the snow, where the snow was colored green. There was also a banner hung over the Coffee Shop.
- During the April Fools' Party 2009, the rooms in the town were turned to boxes. The Coffee Shop also had a banner that reads "APRIL FOOLS!" and some boxes can be spotted in the Town.
- During the Medieval Party 2009, the Night Club turned into a Castle, and its sign read "Knight Club". The Coffee Shop and Gift Shop were both a given a Medieval look.
- During the Adventure Party, the Night Club, Gift Shop and Coffee Shop were made of bamboo shoots. There was a wooden statue of a penguin next to the Coffee Shop and two other wooden statues of puffles next to the Night Club. The Town was also full of trees.
- During the Music Jam 2009, the Coffee Shop had a banner that reads "LIVE MUSIC". It also had some balloons that were colored blue, red and yellow, along with the pink and yellow lights in the Night Club.
- During the Festival of Flight, the Coffee Shop had a banner that reads "FESTIVAL OF FLIGHT". Also, a sun was placed next to the banner, along with two clouds, one in the Night Club and the other in the Coffee Shop, along with some balloons next to the Night Club. There are two fans that could be found in the Town during the party.
- During The Fair 2009, the Night Club was colorful, along with the Gift Shop banner, and the Coffee Shop had a sign which read "THE FAIR" and featured Rockhopper and Yarr.
- During the 4th Anniversary Party, the Coffee Shop was turned to a cake from outside, which was colored green, blue and purple. There were also gifts and balloons around the Town.
- During the Halloween Party 2009, there were pumpkin heads over the Coffee Shop, also the lights of the Night Club turned orange and the sky became dark. On the Coffee Shop and Night Club there was two signs, that reads "NIGHT OF THE LIVING SLED".
- During the Holiday Party 2009, a snowman was placed beside the Coffee Shop, the trees became Christmas trees, and the exteriors were given Christmas lights.
- During the Puffle Party 2010 the three buildings looked different and a "Puffle Party" sign was hung out of the Book Room.
- During the Penguin Play Awards 2010 there was a banner hung from the Book Room to the Clothes Shop with the Penguin Play Awards logo.
- During the April Fools' Party 2010 the Coffee Shop and the Gift Shop turned invisible.
- During the Earth Day 2010 the buildings were painted green like during St. Patrick's Day parties but darker and plants were everywhere.
- During the Mountain Expedition, there was a banner on the Coffee Shop that said Mountain Expedition and there were balloons everywhere.
- During the Wilderness Expedition 2011 a sign was put up.
- During the Puffle Party 2011, it was well-decorated and extremely colorful. It was decorated like a puffle village, where fair flags and signs were being put up.
- During the April Fools' Party 2011, parts of the Coffee Shop and Gift Shop are invisible.
- During the Earth Day 2011, the theme color of the town was green.
- During the Music Jam 2011 the town was extremely colorful. A large banner was hang up in the exterior of the Coffee Shop, colorful spotlights are casted from the Night Club, while many balloons with music notes drawn on them and banners and being put up.
- During the Card-Jitsu Party 2011, it was decorated to be a sort of fire village.
- During the Holiday Party 2011, it was quite colorful, and was decorated to look like Santa's Village.
- During the Underwater Expedition, the Town was tilted to the left and had a poster for the Underwater Maze. Oddly, it was otherwise undecorated.
- During the Rockhopper's Quest, the Town had a sign added directing penguins to the beach. It was otherwise undecorated.
- During the Puffle Party 2012 The Town was well decorated but not like any other party this year. The Coffee Shop was a wooden place with red wood, and there was a big puffle drinking tube with coffee in it. The Night Club had two doors, had a big silver puffle on it. It also had lights that changed color.
- During the April Fools' Party 2012, there was a mat and a few whoopee cushions. In the corner, there was a box archway leading to the Snow Forts, where the box portal was. The Blue Propeller Cap was obtainable in this room.
- During the Earth Day 2012, there was an archway which read 'EARTH DAY' leading to the Snow Forts. The Safari Helmet was obtainable in this room.
- During the Medieval Party 2012 The buildings were decorated and rebuilt to look like a replica of dark age buildings. There were pictures of Scorn the Dragon King's face. The Clothes Shop was renamed 'Market', the Night Club 'Knight Club', and the Coffee Shop was the 'Ye Olde Coffee'.
- During the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012 the Town was like a city, had a car, some other buildings and sidewalks, along with entrances to the Hero HQ and the Villain Lair.
- During the Construction of the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam, there was a pile of wooden planks, several boxes and some posters in the buildings.
- During the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam, the Town was covered with neon lights.
- During Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit the Town was a combination of previous Island Adventure Parties and Fruit theme.
- During the Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit, it was decorated like past years. There were several fruits in the plants and trees, and 1 week after the party, it announced the Smoothie Smash Grand Opening.
- During The Fair 2012 the Town was exactly the same as last year, The Fair 2011. The buildings were colorful, balloons were floating in the air, confetti laid on the ground and there was an advertisement of the Great Puffle Circus.
- During the Halloween Party 2012 the Town was the same as last year Halloween Party 2011, only with an announcement board from Gary the Gadget Guy about his search for Gariwald VIII.
- During Operation: Blackout the Town was much darker. There were two flags that featured half of Herbert P. Bear's face and there was a golden statue of Herbert. There was also a thermometer displaying the temperature and an entrance to the Underground Resistance.
- During late Operation: Blackout the Coffee Shop, Night Club and Gift Shop were covered in snow. It had a similar layout like it had the Town during the Christmas Party 2006 and 2008.
- During the Holiday Party 2012, it was decorated the same way as last year. It was decorated to look like a Santa Village. There was an advertisement leading penguins to the Cookie Shop or to the Bakery.
- During the Puffle Party 2013, it was decorated the same way as last year. The only difference was the Stadium and the box of free items got removed.
- During the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013 the Town Center looked like a very modern city with skyscrapers and many buildings behind the Town Center.
- During the Card-Jitsu Party 2013, it was decorated like an ancient Chinese/Japanese town. It was the domain of the element of Fire. It was decorated the same way during the Card-Jitsu Party 2011, the only difference was the removal of the Fire Headbands free item box.
- During the Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam, you could access the Epic Wave and the Highway in this room. There was a skateboard ramp with the design similar to the Cave how is decorated during the Puffle Parties. The buildings changed like the Dance Club changing into a hut saying "Shimmy Shack". The snow was replaced with sand also.
- During the Medieval Party 2013, it was similar decorated to the Medieval Party 2012. However, the background changed instead of showing Scorn's Mountain, it just showed normal mountains and the Dock also. This time you could not use the Skyward Staff to access this room.
- During the Halloween Party 2013, the sky changed from daytime to nighttime with a storm. You could see a full moon in the sky. The Dance Club has been transformed into a pumpkin, the Clothes Shop into a Witch Shop and the Coffee Shop changed building as well.
- During the 8th Anniversary Party, the Halloween Party 2013 was still going on. There were some balloons here and a banner in the Coffee Shop saying "Happy Anniversary". The banner was rainbow colored as well.
- During Operation: Puffle, it was nighttime and there were many missing puffle posters.
- During the Holiday Party 2013, it was decorated the same as last year.
- During the Muppets World Tour, it was decorated to represent the United Kingdom. The Clothes Shop transformed into a museum. You could talk with Miss Piggy to claim the Pink Microphone.
- During the Puffle Party 2014, it had similar decorations from past years. It had pavement with puffle symbols within. You could claim the Blue Border Collie Headband and the Blue Border Collie Hoodie.
- During the Penguin Cup, there were many flags representing the teams that competed for the Penguin Cup.
- During the Music Jam 2014, it was decorated the same way as the Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam Town.
- During the Frozen Party, it was decorated to resemble an Arendelle-style Town Center.
- During the Halloween Party 2014, it was decorated the same way as the Halloween Party 2013.
- During the Pirate Party 2014, it was decorated like a pirate's village.
- The Town Center during the Merry Walrus Party and Holiday Party 2013 had similar designs.
- During the Star Wars Rebels Takeover, it was decorated to resemble Lothal, the planet where the TV show takes place.
- During the SoundStudio Party, it was decorated similar to the Hollywood Party, albeit a few minor changes, such as a "SoundStudio" sign on the Dance Club.
- During Pi Day, there was a large signpost on the right which directed players to the Mine Shack where the party was being held.
- During the Puffle Party 2015, the room was similar to previous Puffle Parties. The only difference from last year was the item booth was missing.
- During the Cave Maze, there was a signpost on the left directing players to the Dock, where the event was being held.
- During the Frozen Fever Party 2015, the town was decorated the same way as the Frozen Party (2014).
- During The Fair 2015, the town was decorated the same way as The Fair 2014.
- During the Festival of Snow 2015, the town showcased some statues that were selected in the fan art Snow statues. A big banner that said "festival of snow" was hanging on the dance club.
- During the 10th Anniversary Party, the Town had blue and yellow balloons and banners hung up, with a sign over the Coffee Shop labeled "GET YOUR PARTY HAT!" There was also a small pool of lava with rocks floating in it, and two dinosaur puffles on top, which could be adopted.
- During the Halloween Party 2015, it was decorated the same way as the Halloween Party 2014.
- During the Holiday Party 2015, it was decorated the same way as the Holiday Party 2013.
- Rsnail hat die originale Stadt entworfen. Der originale Entwurf wurde von einem angeheuerten Designer namens Peter Welleman gezeichnet.
- Laut Screenhog in einem Blogpost vom Februar 2008, waren Anstecker in der Stadt nie versteckt, da es der beliebteste Raum von Club Penguin war.
- Diese Aussage wurde allerdings durch den Jubiläumsballons Anstecker nichtig gemacht.
- Am 13 Februar 2014 bekam die Stadt eine Titelmelodie. Allerdings wurde diese am 16. September 2015 zur Titelmelodie der dritten Jubiläumsparty geändert. Gefolgt von der Titelmelodie der Aprilscherz Party 2007.