It is time for this month's (second) edition of logo votes.
The 10th Anniversary Party starts later this week, and as always, we are holding votes for logos submitted by some of our community members. The vote starts today (September 28) and will end on September 30, when the party is scheduled to start. An offset of a day is possible.
- Vote rules
- You can only vote once. Also, do not abuse multiple accounts to vote more than once. Do not ask or bribe others to vote for your logo either.
- You cannot vote for your own logo.
- If you want to change your vote, edit your original vote, don't create a new reply.
- Your first edit to the wiki must have been made at least two weeks prior to you casting your vote.
- An "invalid" edit is a vote for the logo votes that doesn't fulfill the rules criteria. Invalid votes will either be removed, or edited to fit the format, if they do not meet criteria.
- How to vote
Each image was given a caption with its unique ID number. In order to vote add in a new reply:
Replace username with your username, and replace id with the logo's ID. For example:
- The logos
Good luck to all participants!
If you want to submit a logo for the next party, visit the Club Penguin Wiki:Logo Design (make sure to follow the submissions' rules).