|Where||Way through the Town and the Plaza.|
|Opened||December 16, 2010.|
This room was introduced during the Holiday Party 2010. It is accessible through the Town (Bottom left corner path) and Plaza (Bottom right corner path). It also contains the largest tree ever on Club Penguin.
Giving a tour here will result in the tour guide not knowing where he or she is.
- This is the...
- ...actually I dont know where we are...
- ...But this is the biggest tree I've ever seen!
Throwing a snowball here will result in you throwing an ornament. The balls will vary in size and detail.
- Purple Ball
- Gold (or yellow) Ball
- Orange Ball
- Pink Ball
- Blue (Egg Shape [ovoid])
- Purple (Egg Shape [ovoid])
- Cyan (Egg Shape [ovoid])
- This room was likely purposely named the "??? Room", as even in the tour guide chat, you don't know where you are.
- This room has the biggest tree in Club Penguin. The tree's size is three times larger than the Lighthouse but it is unknown if it is taller than the Lighthouse.