| Rare Item
This article is about an item that was not available for four years or more.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|4th Year Party Hat|
|Party||4th Anniversary Party|
|Where found||Coffee Shop|
The 4th Year Party Hat was a rare head item in Club Penguin. All players could obtain it for free in the Coffee Shop during the 4th Anniversary Party. In order to obtain it, players had to mouse over a piñata twice, which would cause it to fall.
|Party||Room||Available from||Available until|
|4th Anniversary Party||Coffee Shop||October 24, 2009||October 26, 2009|
- It made an appearance in issue 262 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It also appeared in the Login Screen before the 5th Anniversary Party.
- Together with the other party hats, it appeared on a shelf in the Coffee Shop during the 5th Anniversary Party and the 8th Anniversary Party.
- If a player wore this, or any of the other anniversary hats released before the seventh anniversary hat, and went to the Fire Dojo or Water Dojo, Sensei would comment, "I see you're wearing an Anniversary Hat. I like pointy hats."
- Hats identical to this item, the Party Hat, and the other ten Anniversary Hats appeared in Ep. 5 - Special Delivery of Rookie's adventures in Club Penguin Island.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Chapéu do 4º Aniversário|
|French||Le Chapeau 4ème Anniversaire|
|Spanish||Bonete 4to aniversario|
|German||Hut zum 4. Jahrestag|
|Russian||Праздничная шляпа в честь 4-летнего юбилея|
|←3rd Year Party Hat||4th Year Party Hat||5th Year Party Hat→|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.