|When||June 12–16, 2009|
Green Safari Hat, Adventure Party Background
|Green Safari Hat||Plaza||No|
|Adventure Party Background||Completing the Scavenger Hunt||No|
|Tropical Bird||Tree Forts||Yes|
The Scavenger Hunt was like the Easter Egg Hunts, but instead of colored eggs, players had to find plants and animals.
- Creature 1
- Creature 2
- Clue: By a Hay Shack is where this grows. Its flowers bloom like small rainbows!
- Creature and room found: Tall Plant in the Cove
- Creature 3
- Clue: Out at sea by two fancy boats. Next to a stone this small animal floats.
- Creature and room found: Turtle at the Dock
- Creature 4
- Clue: Near forts of stone with one petal showing, is where you'll find these next ones growing.
- Creature and room found: Flowers at the Snow Forts
- Creature 5
- Creature 6
- Clue: This next plant grows in purple and green, above dirty dishes that need to be cleaned.
- Creature and room found: Exotic Flowers at the Plaza
- Creature 7
- Creature 8
- Clue: Just one more, and you've got them all. Look where the twin waterfalls fall.
- Creature and room found: Large Plant at the Forest
- Claim Prize
- Clue: You found them all! You are very wise, enjoy the award when you click Claim Prize.
- Prize: Adventure Party Background
- In the Forest, the flowers changed color to the color most worn by penguins in the room (for example: if the majority of penguins wore Light Blue, all the flowers would change to light blue).
- The plants used in the party were put into storage in the Box Dimension after it ended.
- This was the second party that was started by Rockhopper, the first being Fall Fair 2007.
- The following are variants of the Forest. The colors of the plants changed color depending on what color the majority of penguins in the room were.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.