- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Is it seen right now?||Yes|
Anvils were objects that appeared in the game Bean Counters being thrown out of the truck. If you were hit by one, you would lose a life. They also appeared in Jet Pack Adventure tied to blue balloons, and in Puffle Launch tied to balloons.
Anvils also appeared at the Recycling Plant, which produced anvils on a regular basis as long as it was supplied with the required garbage.
- In Bean Counters, Jet Pack Adventure and Jetpack Boost (as obstacles). It was also used in Survival Mode of Smoothie Smash.
- The Cloud Maker 3000 generate anvil clouds, that could also be seen in Super Hero Bounce.
- Anvils were used as decoration in most Medieval Parties.
- In the Dance Lounge at the Dance-A-Thon Party.
- When dancing with the Blacksmith Apron or the Goldsmith Apron, the player would strike an anvil.
- On the Beach when the Underwater Expedition started.
- The Comic "No Anvils???" was about anvils in the game Bean Counters.
- Until the closure of the Recycling Plant, the Recycletron 3000 had produced anvils on a regular basis.
- The Heavy Hat was essentially an anvil.
- There was an Anvil Pin
- The Steel Anvil was a room furniture item.
- During the Underwater Expedition, Rookie ordered enough anvils to sink half the island.
- Balloons were capable of carrying anvils, as seen at the Underwater Expedition, in Jet Pack Adventure and in mission 5.
- In the real world, Anvils are mostly used when forming super-heated iron and/or metal (like horseshoes in the old way).
- Anvil clouds formed by the Cloud Maker 3000 fell after a short time.
Names in other languages
|French||Le Pinz Enclume|