This page needs a cleanup. You can help by cleaning it up (i.e., fixing coding, correcting spelling and grammar, etc). Please make sure it meets the Manual of Style guidelines.
- You used to be able to get the anvil pin for 2 weeks in the Boiler Room with the Pin Maker 3000".
- Anvils appear in some parties.
- There is a contraption called the Anvil Maker 3000 which makes Anvils.
- During the Medieval Party 2009, there were Anvils at the Dock.
- If you wear a blacksmith apron and start dancing, you'll start hitting an anvil.
- There is a comic on , and its name is Anvil Counters, which is about anvils being thrown out in the game Bean Counters. Anvils are mentioned in another comic called "No Anvils??", which is about a penguin complaining to a barista of the Coffee Shop about having no anvils to go with his coffee.
- The item ID for the anvil pin is 611.
- In Bean Counters (As an obstacle).
- In Club Penguin as a pin and cloud.
- In both Medieval Parties.
- In the Dance Lounge at the Dance-A-Thon Party.
- One of the clouds made by the Cloud Maker 3000 during the Festival of Flight 2009 was an anvil.
- When you wear a Blacksmith Apron and dance you will strike an anvil.
- If you wear a Goldsmith Apron and dance you will strike a Gold Anvil.