Anvils are objects that appear in the game Bean Counters being thrown out of the truck. If you are hit by one, you will lose a life. They also appear in Jet Pack Adventure tied to blue balloons, and in Puffle Launch tied to balloons.
- In Bean Counters (as an obstacle).
- In Jet Pack Adventure.
- The Cloud Maker 3000 generate anvil clouds, that can also be seen in Super Hero Bounce.
- During most Medieval Parties.
- In the Dance Lounge at the Dance-A-Thon Party.
- When you wear a Blacksmith Apron and dance you will strike an anvil.
- If you wear a Goldsmith Apron and dance you will strike a Gold Anvil.
- There is an Anvil Pin, which could be obtained from a Pin Maker 3000 during the Medieval Party 2008.
- On the Beach when the Underwater Expedition 2012 started (in-which they were used to tip the island).
- There is a comic on this page in the Club Penguin website, and its name is Anvil Counters, which is about anvils being thrown out in the game Bean Counters. Anvils are mentioned in another comic called "No Anvils??", which is about a penguin complaining to a barista of the Coffee Shop about having no anvils to go with his coffee which explains why they throw anvils and penguins missing it.
- In the game Smoothie Smash in Survival Mode.
- In Jetpack Boost.
- The Heavy Hat appears to be an anvil. It's unknown how a penguin can support the weight, considering when hit by an anvil in Bean Counters, the player loses a life.
- Balloons can carry anvils, strangely, as seen at the Underwater Expedition 2012 and in Jet Pack Adventure.
- In the real world, Anvils are mostly used when forming super-heated iron and/or metal (Like horse-shoes in the old way).
- The Cloud Maker 3000 creates a Cloud Anvil every now and then. Though it is a cloud, it doesn't float for very long, as it will just fall to the ground like any other anvil in a matter of seconds.