Anvils are objects that appear in the game, Bean Counters, being thrown out of the truck. If you are hit by one, you lose a life. They also appear in Jet Pack Adventure tied to blue balloons. They also appear in Puffle Launch tied to balloons.
- In Bean Counters (As an obstacle).
- In Club Penguin as a pin and cloud.
- In both Medieval Parties.
- In the Dance Lounge at the Dance-A-Thon Party.
- When you wear a Blacksmith Apron and dance you will strike an anvil.
- If you wear a Goldsmith Apron and dance you will strike a Gold Anvil.
- There is an Anvil Pin, which could be obtained from a Pin Maker 3000 during the Medieval Party 2008.
- There is a comic on this page in the Club Penguin website, and its name is Anvil Counters, which is about anvils being thrown out in the game Bean Counters. Anvils are mentioned in another comic called "No Anvils??", which is about a penguin complaining to a barista of the Coffee Shop about having no anvils to go with his coffee which explains why they throw anvils and penguins missing it.
- The Heavy Hat appears to be an anvil. It's unknown how a penguin can support the weight, considering when hit by an anvil in Bean Counters, players lose a life.
- Balloons can carry anvils, strangely, as seen at the Underwater Expedition 2012 and in Jet Pack Adventure.
- Anvils could be stored in a special place in the center of the island to prevent island tipping.
- There is a contraption called the Anvil Maker 3000 which makes Anvils.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.