|Full Name||Aunt Arcitc|
|Position||Writer for the Club Penguin Times|
|Appeared||As a Club Penguin Times writer|
|Clothes Items||Glasses, Pink Hat|
|“||I started writing for the Club Penguin Times in May 2006. I remember it as if it were yesterday!||”|
— Aunt Arctic
- This article is about the famous penguin. For the stamp, see Aunt Arctic stamp.
Aunt Arctic is the news reporter and editor-in-chief for the newspaper on Club Penguin Island, the Penguin Times. She is responsible for keeping all penguins around the island informed about the weekly news. She is such a skillful writer that she even has her own advice column, "Ask Aunt Arctic", where she makes it her duty to answer any troubling questions her fellow penguins might have. Any penguin can submit his or her question to Aunt Arctic for a chance at submission. She is a key character in Mission #1, in which she had lost her green and purple Puffles that needed to be returned. She owned a Purple Puffle before they were available in the Pet Shop. Here is a video of someone meeting Aunt Arctic at the Play Awards:
Penguin Times column
Since she first appeared, she had a column in the Penguin Times, answering questions by anonymous players. She also used this medium to express her personal opinions and her background. There are many interesting things she has stated while answering questions:
- Aunt Arctic's favorite season is winter.[source needed]
- Aunt Arctic stated her igloo is very messy, but during Mission 1, it is very tidy.
- Aunt Arctic has asserted that an official Uncle Arctic does not exist.[source needed]
- Aunt Arctic stated in a Penguin Times issue telling everybody to say "Grub!" at the Penguin Play Awards 2009. She later revealed this as an April Fool's prank.
- Aunt Arctic's favorite parties are the Winter Fiesta 2007 and Fall Fair 2007.[source needed]
- Aunt Arctic organized the Easter Scavenger hunt in 2007.
Elite Penguin Force
She is the first person you can talk to in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force.
Many players speculated there was an Uncle Arctic. Since the popularity boost, Club Penguin appeased the believers with images hinting the possibility.
Aunt Arctic is also rumored to possibly be the Director of the P.S.A. because she has made many comments about the PSA in her Penguin Times column, and she was at the Night Club in a costume at the Halloween Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Mission. And if you roll your mouse over the glasses when you are on the "Ask Aunt Arctic" column in the Club Penguin Times, they will turn into secret agent-like shades.
- Aunt Arctic is the only penguin in Club Penguin who has freckles.
- Aunt Arctic is the hardest penguin to find, due to the fact that she only goes to two parties a year.
- Aunt Arctic judged the Halloween Igloo Contest with Gary in 2010.
- Her Stamp is an extreme Stamp because she only comes twice a year.
- As said in an issue of the newspaper about Puffle Rescue, Her puffles have also gone missing that time.