|Attitude||Strong, silent type|
|Member only||Yes (But non-members can unlock them from Treasure Book)|
|Favorite toys||Skateboard, catching on fire.|
|Play action||Super: Catches on fire and flies across the room.
Normal: Does jump tricks while playing with a skateboard.
|Dance||Acts like a tornado.|
|Special features||Sometimes very energetic|
|Elite Puffle Items||Welding mask and blue fire from its mouth|
|Favorite Games||Cart Surfer|
Black Puffles are a puffle species in Club Penguin, known for their grumpiness and indifference. They were among the first four puffle species ever discovered in November 2005. They are well known for catching on fire as a result of being happy or after eating an O-Berry. They also enjoy skateboarding and playing Cart Surfer.
Attitude: Intense, strong.
Favorite toys: Skateboard, catching on fire.
Elite Puffle Items: Welding mask and blue fire from his mouth.
Special facts: Always burps after eating cookies.
Favorite game: Cart Surfer.
Play: Does jump tricks while playing with a skateboard.
Play: Catches on fire and flies across the room.
Bath: Jumps in, heats up the tub with its flame while smiling, relaxes in it like a hot tub, a thunder cloud comes and rains on the puffle, then the Black Puffle becomes black and unhappy again.
Favorite Food: Fish Burger
Gum: Blows a bubble. Then the bubble pops on his face.
Dance: Acts like a tornado.
Postcard: Skates out of igloo causing flames in the igloo and melting part of the ice walls.
Brush: Gives the Black Puffle a temporary hair style.
Puffle Handbook Description
Although mostly quiet, sudden fiery outbursts show there is more to these intense creatures than meets the eye.
Famous Black Puffles
There are 4 famous Black Puffles. They are:
- Flare - One of the elite puffles.
- Dubstep - A puffle originally belonging to Businesmoose, who became famous from the Dubstep Puffle video and has since made several cameo appearances around the island.
- Herbert - One of Aunt Arctic's Puffles.
- Flying Fireball - A puffle that performed at The Great Puffle Circus.
- Black puffles can play Cart Surfer with you.
- A Black Puffle on fire is the host of the mini-game Thin Ice.
- A dangerous combination of hot sauce and an O-Berry fed to a Black Puffle can result in a long-lasting, high-energy Black Puffle fireball, as demonstrated in PSA Mission #6.
- The Puffle Rescue sea levels contain Black Puffles for the player to rescue. There is also a Black Puffle next to the Puffle Rescue desk.
- Flare, a black Elite Puffle, can be walked in-game with a Herbert's Revenge code and a membership (now available to non-members as well as of summer 2012).
- Black Puffles appear in multiple stamps, including Puffle Party stamp, Puffle Power stamp and Ultimate Duo stamp.
- The Black Puffle plush is one of the first puffles to unlock a wig/puffle hat.
- The gameplay of Pufflescape is one of the only times Black Puffles are consistently happy.
- Billybob has a Black Puffle (confirmed in the UK Club Penguin Magazine).
- Although Flare is a Black Puffle, it is not able to play Cart Surfer.
- The Card-Jitsu card 'Black Puffle' is a Black Puffle that plays on an orange skate board, but in-game, the skateboard is green.
- When your Black Puffle runs away, it would send you a postcard which has a melted igloo hole (which is your igloo wall) and a "fireball" which is your Black Puffle on fire. But it is unknown how it was able to set itself on fire without being happy.
- It appears on an actual T-shirt that can be bought in real life.
- A species similar to the Black Puffle would be Puffle Bats.
- A Black Puffle appears in Missions 2 and 6.
- After the 2013 penguin look, black puffles have an angrier attitude.
- The Black Puffle has a green tongue.
- Polo Field said on Twitter that Black Puffles do not like Monday mornings very much.
- They could be mistaken for Red Puffles because when they catch fire, they turn red. However, they turn a much brighter shade of red than the shade of red that is on the Red Puffle.
- Their favorite snack are fish burgers.
- In the second PSA Mission, G's Secret Mission, if you try to feed the black puffle a fish it will say "Puffles don't like fish". This contradicts the fact above. It could be just that specific puffles don't like fish. That, or perhaps they only like fish as burgers, and not by themselves.
- The prehistoric black puffle might be a Black t-rex puffle.
- Before Puffles were updated in 2011, if you fed a Black Puffle a cookie, it would spin like a tornado and swirl back and forth over the cookie.
- Due to Club Penguin updates, Black Puffles do not burp anymore after eating a cookie.
- like White Puffles, Black Puffles seem to have an affinity with ninjas. While White Puffles represent the element of snow, Black Puffles represent the element of fire.
- In the weeks leading up to (and during) Sensei's Fire Scavenger Hunt, black puffles appeared around the island. These puffles would burst into flames if a penguin wearing a Ninja Mask walked up to them.
Famous Black puffles
Black Puffle in-game
Black Puffle caring card
Black Puffle actions
Black Puffle plushes
Names in other languages
|French||Le Puffle Noir|