|Blackout Quest Interface|
|Is it seen right now?||No|
The Blackout Quest Interface was an interface available at Operation: Blackout. Here, you could obtain 7 free items. There were six different tabs, each with a different task to progress through Herbert's Fortress.
The following items could be equipped by agents. There was 1 members-only item and 6 non-member items.
|Herbert Disguise||Body Item||Operation 1||Yes|
|Klutzy Disguise||Body Item||Operation 1||No|
|Grappling Hook||Hand Item||Operation 2||No|
|Plasma Laser||Neck Item||Operation 3||No|
|Deflection Vest||Body Item||Operation 4||No|
|Smoke Goggles||Face Item||Operation 5||No|
|Anti Lava Boots||Feet Item||Operation 6||No|
- The item that the Director was seen on resembled a tablet that looked like the eReader.
- If you clicked an operation which was not released yet, the Director would say in a distorted, deep voice "This operation is not ready. Check back for orders." Meaning that the Director might have some sort of voice amplifier.
- If you were in an igloo, the icon was moved further towards the left.
- Use this grappling hook.
- Wear these goggles to pierce the smoke.
- Agent. I am about to be taken. The fate of the island rests on you-
- This operation is not ready. Check back for orders.
- You must complete the other operations first.
- Here is your disguise. Good luck, agent.
- Take this plasma laser.