Buoys are objects found in Club Penguin and Club Penguin Island. They are featured in some games, and can be seen at the Beach and the Lighthouse, and in some of the Secret Missions. There are about fifteen buoys around the island.
List of buoys
|1||Jet Pack Adventure (level 3)|
|2||Aqua Grabber (Clam Waters)|
|3||Jet Pack Adventure (level 3)|
|4||Lighthouse (only in PSA Secret Missions), Cove during Penguin Games, Trash Compactor during Star Wars Takeover, various stages during SoundStudio Party|
|5||Jet Pack Adventure (level 3)|
|6||Beach, Club Penguin Times issue #176, Rainy Day Background, Club Penguin homepage (February 2012)|
|7||Lighthouse, BUOYS Card-Jitsu card|
|9||Unknown issue of the Club Penguin Times|
|10||Mysterious Deep, Club Penguin Times issue #403, Lodge Attic|
|11||Frozen in the Iceberg (Waddle On Party)|
|12||Puffle Digging (first dig popup)|
|1–99||Various microbots in space, during the Future Party|
|Unnumbered (gray)||Hydro Hopper, Jet Pack Adventure, Aqua Grabber, Water Party 2008, Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam|
|Unnumbered/Unknown number||Recycling Plant (trash-made object), Ski Hill (on the left part of the water, only visible in the .swf file), Underwater Expedition login screen, Penguin Games, In the Lighthouse during An Agent's Work is Never Done|
- Buoys were mentioned in issues 403, 450, 504, and 547 of the Club Penguin Times.
- Buoy number 7 was also included in one of the Mix 'N Match Figures sets, along with a diver and a mermaid.
- Buoy number 13 appeared on the wall of the "Mullet" conference room in Club Penguin Headquarters.
- Buoy number 4 could only be seen in Secret Missions, due to it appearing on the back wall of the Lighthouse, which was not visible in the main game.
- During the Future Party, a buoy was used to for the head of one of the types of microbots, where the number displayed on the buoy could be any number ranging from 1 to 99.
- Buoys 2 and 4 appeared in the files for level 3 of Jet Pack Adventure, but oddly did not appear within the game itself.
- Buoy 13 was the only buoy to appear in real life but not in-game.
Club Penguin Island
In Real Life
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.