Buoys are objects found in Club Penguin and Club Penguin Island. They are featured in some games, and can be seen at the Beach and the Lighthouse, and in some of the Secret Missions. There are about fifteen buoys around the island.
|1||Jet Pack Adventure|
|3||Jet Pack Adventure|
|4||Lighthouse (only in PSA Missions), Penguin Games, Trash Compactor at Star Wars Takeover, SoundStudio Party|
|5||Jet Pack Adventure|
|6||Beach, Club Penguin Times, Rainy Day Background, Homepage (February 2012), Club Penguin Island|
|7||Lighthouse, BUOYS Card-Jitsu card|
|8||Lighthouse, BUOYS Card-Jitsu card|
|9||Club Penguin Times|
|10||Mysterious Deep, Club Penguin Times, Lodge Attic|
|12||Puffle Digging (first dig popup)|
|1-99||Various microbots in space, during the Future Party|
|Unnumbered (gray)||Hydro Hopper, Jet Pack Adventure, Aqua Grabber, Water Party 2008, Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam|
|Unnumbered||Recycling Plant (trash-made object), Ski Hill (on the left part of the water, only visible in the SWF file), Underwater Expedition Login Screen|
|Unknown number||Penguin Games|
- Buoys were mentioned in issues 403, 450, 504, and 547 of the Club Penguin Times.
- Buoy number 7 was also included in one of the Mix 'N Match Figures sets, along with a diver and a mermaid.
- Buoys 1, 3, and 5, are found in the game Jet Pack Adventure.
- Buoy number 2 is found at the top right corner of the Clam Waters level in the game Aqua Grabber.
- Buoy number 4 can be found in Secret Missions only, due to the fact it is located at a part which does not appear in the regular room.
- In Club Penguin, buoy number 6 can be found on the Beach, to the left of the Lighthouse. It can also be found in Club Penguin Island in the same general geographic location, at Beacon Boardwalk.
- Buoys number 7 and 8 can be found in the Lighthouse near the stairs.
- Buoy number 9 appeared in the Club Penguin Times.
- Buoy number 10 could be found during the Underwater Expedition party in The Deep. It can also currently be found in the Lodge Attic.
- Buoy number 12 appears underground on the Puffle Digging first dig pop-up screen.
- Gray buoys appear in Hydro Hopper and Jet Pack Adventure as obstacles. Another one appears in the top left corner of the Clam Waters level in the game Aqua Grabber.
- During the Future Party, a buoy was used to for the head of a certain type of microbots, where the number of the buoy could be any from 1 to 99.
- Buoys 2 and 4 appear in the files for Jet Pack Adventure, but oddly do not appear within the game itself.
- Buoy 6 appears the most out of all buoys, with several different appearances.