|Minigame location||The Mine in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force|
|Date released|| : November 25, 2008|
: March 13, 2009 (UK and Ireland)
Scandinavia: March 28, 2009
: April 14, 2009
- Were you looking for the online version?
Cart Surfer is a game in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force. It is very similar to the online Cart Surfer. You can play either by using the D-pad or the stylus. You can play in normal mode or extreme mode. Normal is like regular Cart Surfer, while Extreme Mode involves jumping over objects, going down, and going up. If you play with the D-pad it is similar to regular Cart Surfer. If you play with the stylus you tap to jump and then tap your selected move. You can earn coins in this game, and upload them to an online account via Wi-Fi.
There are two different modes in Cart Surfer. The modes are easier on the DS rather than online Club Penguin.
Normal mode is almost exactly like the online Cart Surfer. All you have to do is follow the turns of the track until you reach the end.
Extreme mode is controlled just like normal mode, except you not only have to make turns, but you have to duck and jump to avoid obstacles. This version is not available online.
- At one point in the game, you will meet a peach penguin who is scared to play extreme mode. You have to make it all the way through extreme mode to convince the penguin that extreme mode is safe.
- Some penguins find this version harder than the online version.
- There are more tricks in this version than the online game, such as jumping over fallen rocks, going down vertical tunnels, and ducking under planks.
- There are also some tricks that cannot be performed in the online version. Such as (On the +Control Pad) pressing up to surf, then press A or B to jump, and while in the air, using any buttons on the Control Pad.
- The tricks are performed slower, and surfing the corners and grinding the corners give more points.
- Even if you don't do anything when the sign tells you to go down (if it is ducking under planks or riding the hills) you won't lose a cart.