|Where found|| Penguin Style|
Music Jam 2011 Catalog
|Item ID|| 4199|
- For other subjects related to tuxedos, see Tuxedo (disambiguation). For other shirts, see Shirt (disambiguation).
The Classy T-Shirt was a body item in Club Penguin. It cost 150 coins in the Penguin Style and Music Jam 2011 Catalogs, and only members could buy it. It could also have been unlocked from series 13 of the Treasure Book.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||March 4, 2010||June 30, 2010|
|February 2, 2012||May 31, 2012|
|January 31, 2013||April 5, 2013|
|August 5, 2015||March 30, 2017|
|Party||Location||Available from||Available until|
|Music Jam 2011||Music Jam 2011 Catalog||June 16, 2011||July 5, 2011|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 13||April 5, 2011||October 4, 2011|
- It appeared on the Check out my igloo postcard.
- It made an appearance in issue 329 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It went with the Cumberband Hat and Untied Sneakers.
- In July 2009, it was in a You Decide! poll with a different name, being called "The Tux-T" and it was up against the Splatter T-Shirt and an unreleased item called "The Moondrop". The Splatter T-Shirt ended up winning the poll and became an item. However, the Tux-T later became this item.
- Tourdude wore this item.
Names in other languages
|French||Le T-Shirt Grande Classe|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.