|Appeared||Shadow seen on old login screen|
Clawdius was a scrapped villain character that would have appeared in Club Penguin.
- There was an unused Field-Op icon for him, which could appear as result of a glitch instead of the intended character.
- A silhouette of him appeared on an Elite Penguin Force-themed Login Screen from August 2011.
- It appeared alongside artwork of Herbert P. Bear, Klutzy, and the Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000 in a behind the scenes video.
- Unlike other crabs in Club Penguin, one of his claws is much bigger than the other, similar to real-life fiddler crabs.
- According to an interview with Hyper Hippo Productions staff (some of which are former Club Penguin Staff members), he was going to be an "ancient, gnarled crab", and make his debut in a "crab mob" storyline, but it was eventually scrapped. The "crab mob" would have involved crabs in multiple colors, and the blue crab from the Island Adventure Party 2011 would have had some relation to this "mob".
- According to a post on the Island News Blog for Club Penguin Island, the idea of him was later changed into another character, named Queen Clawdia, which never made it past concept stages due to the closure of said game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.