- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Where found|| Treasure Book|
Unlock Items Online
|Item ID|| 5049|
The Cloudy Umbrella was a hand item in Club Penguin. All players could unlock it from series 6 through 13 of the Treasure Book every time they used a multiple of five codes. It could also have been unlocked by using the code
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 6||December 15, 2009||October 4, 2011|
|Series 7||March 1, 2010|
|Series 8||April 19, 2010|
|Series 9||July 12, 2010|
|Series 10||September 27, 2010|
|Series 11||December 6, 2010|
|Series 12||February 7, 2011|
|Series 13||April 5, 2011|
|Found||Available from||Available until|
|Unlock Items Online||November 15, 2014||Unknown|
- It went with The Glimmer and Blue-Sky Dress.
- Similar items were the Polka Dot Umbrella and Cosmic Umbrella,.
- This item and the Green Viking Helmet were the only items that had two different unlockable versions.
- The code "DOZHDIK" means "rain" in Russian.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Guarda-chuva O Tempo Fechou|
|French||Le Parapluie Pluvieux|
|Russian||Зонтик с облаками|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.