|Government||Herbert Percival Bear, Esquire, Klutzy the Crab|
|Time Active||November 15, 2012 - December 6, 2012|
|Major Locations||Paradise, Sector 1, Sector 2|
|Minor Locations||Town, Plaza, Lighthouse|
|Inhabitants||Penguins, Puffles, Herbert, many other Creatures.|
Club Herbert is what Herbert P. Bear renamed Club Penguin Island during Operation: Blackout. He turned the entire island dark using his High Frequency Infrared Reversion Laser which lead to all the buildings being covered in snow. He built a fortress for himself as his headquarters, set the Everyday Phoning Facility on fire, and banned parties and free party items. He also presented a play at The Stage, called My Awesome Life - The Herbert Story. In Operation: Puffle, only its logo is seen.
- There is also a website called ClubHerbert.com.
- It is also the name of Herbert's Twitter.
- According to Tour Guide scripts, swimming was outlawed in Club Herbert
- Herbert planned to take the fish pizzas off the Pizza Parlor menu.
- The main source of information in Club Herbert was through The Club Herbert Times.
- This was the first form of government enforced on the residents of Club Penguin.
- Although the most well known EPF agents (Gary, Rookie, Jet Pack Guy, Dot and The Director/Aunt Arctic) were captured, PH and Rory weren't.
- The Lighthouse and The Dock were the only places that didn't get covered in snow.
- Although the Club Herbert rules stated that 'NO DJs', Cadence was not punished.
Section 1 (As posted in Issue #369 of Club Penguin Times)
- No singing
- No dancing
- No parties
- NO LAUGHING (except Herbert)
- No loud music
- No snowball throwing
- No swimming
- No eating of meat
- NO TOOTING (It's gross)
- NO FUN
- In addition, all puffles are to be kept quiet on a leash at all times
Section 2 (As posted in Issue #370 of Club Penguin Times)
- All future parties are now cancelled
- No Pirates
- No Ninjas
- No DJs
- No Puffle Handlers
- No Musicians
- No Fishermen
- No Explorers
- And ABSOLUTELY no EPF agents
- All tour guides must use Herbert-approved tour information
Anyone who commits these crimes will be arrested and then frozen in a Containment Cell.
Club Herbert Parties
During Operation: Blackout, Herbert announced in the Club Herbert Times that the Coins for Change party would be renamed to Coins for Herbert. The next party he announced is The Quiet Party, and the last party he announced is The Polar Bear Party. These parties represent his desires and personality traits; particularly his greed, wish for peace and vanity.
- Club Herbert's sole appearance was during Operation: Blackout, formerly Club Penguin Island. When Herbert's plans were foiled, it was renamed to Club Penguin.