|Government||Herbert Percival Bear, Esquire, Klutzy the Crab|
|Time Active||November 15, 2012 - December 6, 2012|
|Major Locations||Paradise, Sector 1, Sector 2|
|Minor Locations||Town, Plaza, Lighthouse|
|Inhabitants||Penguins, Puffles, Herbert, many other Creatures.|
- This article is about Herbert P. Bear's ideal Club Penguin Island. Were you looking for ClubHerbert.com?
Club Herbert is what Herbert P. Bear renamed Club Penguin Island to during Operation: Blackout. Herbert blocked the sun and stole its energy for himself to stay warm using his High Frequency Infrared Reversion Laser which led to the overall temperature being drastically reduced and all the buildings being covered in snow. He built a fortress for himself as his headquarters, severely damaged the Everyday Phoning Facility (along with parts of the EPF Command Room) and banned parties along with setting various other rules. He also presented a play at The Stage, called My Awesome Life - The Herbert Story. In Operation: Puffle, the logo of Club Herbert was present on the dashboard of the Puffle Chip Matching game.
- There is also a website called ClubHerbert.com.
- It is also the name of Herbert's Twitter.
- According to Tour Guide scripts, swimming was outlawed in Club Herbert.
- Herbert had planned to take the fish pizzas off the Pizza Parlor menu.
- The main source of information in Club Herbert was through The Club Herbert Times.
- This was the first form of government enforced on the residents of Club Penguin.
- Although the main EPF agent characters (Gary, Rookie, Jet Pack Guy, Dot and The Director/Aunt Arctic) were captured, PH and Rory weren't.
- The Lighthouse and The Dock were the only places that didn't get covered in snow.
- Although the Club Herbert rules stated 'NO DJs', Cadence was not punished.
Section 1: 'NEW RULES' (As posted in Issue #369 of Club Penguin Times)
- No singing
- No dancing
- No parties
- NO LAUGHING (except Herbert)
- No loud music
- No snowball throwing
- No swimming
- No eating of meat
- NO TOOTING (it's gross)
- NO FUN
Section 2: 'MORE RULES' (As posted in Issue #370 of Club Penguin Times)
- All future parties are now cancelled
- No Pirates
- No Ninjas
- No DJs
- No Puffle Handlers
- No Musicians
- No Fishermen
- No Explorers
- And ABSOLUTELY no EPF agents
- All tour guides must use Herbert-approved tour information
Club Herbert Parties
During Operation: Blackout, Herbert announced in the Club Herbert Times that the Coins for Change party would be renamed to Coins for Herbert. The next party he announced was 'The Quiet Party', and the last party he announced was 'The Polar Bear Party'. Due to Herbert's plans being foiled, these never happened.
- Club Herbert's sole main appearance was during Operation: Blackout. When Herbert took over Club Penguin Island, he announced that the island would now be known as Club Herbert. When Herbert's plans were foiled, the island's name was restored back to Club Penguin Island.