| Real Life
This article is about something real life related to Club Penguin or Club Penguin Island.
| Unlock Items
This article is about a merchandise that could unlock items.
|Club Penguin: Game Day!|
The box art for Game Day.
|Publisher||Disney Interactive Studios|
|ESRB rating||Comic Mischief|
|Date released|| September 17, 2010 - Australia, New Zealand|
September 21, 2010 - North America, Latin America
September 24, 2010 - UK
Club Penguin: Game Day! is a Club Penguin game for the Nintendo Wii. The game can be played by up to 4 players at a time. The game was first rated on the ESRB site in April 2010 and officially announced on June 10, 2010. The game introduced 12 new mini-games. This is the third overall Club Penguin video game. A code card is included with the game case, unlocks four exclusive backgrounds of the teams and 2,500 coins.
In the game, players create and customize their own penguin and compete in a variety of challenges. Challenges include Java Sack, Bean Balance, Fast Freeze, Sled & Slide, and Sumo Smash. Each time players beat a challenge, they conquer some territory on the island. The ultimate goal for players is to conquer as much territory as possible. Players could achieve 14 stamps, earn coins, and buy items for their online account, prior to 2014.
- Java Jump
- Bean Balance
- Fast Freeze
- Snowball Battle
- Sled & Slide
- Dance Off!
- Puffle Paddle
- Rollin' Riot
- Sumo Smash!
- Recolor Sign (Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Dock)
- Funny Faces (Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Town)
- Snowball Fight (Blue, Yellow, Green, Snow Forts)
- Ice Sculpture (Red, Blue, Green, Beach)
- Finding Funny Things (Green, Ski Village)
- Target Shooting (Blue, Ski Village)
- Snowman Head (Red, Ski Village)
- Copy Jeff The Ref (Yellow, Ski Village)
- The Dancing Party (Green, Yellow, Ski Hill)
- Making a Giant Snow Cone (Red, Ski Hill)
- Giant Balloon Challenge (Blue, Ski Hill)
The game and its rating were first found on the ESRB site on April 2010, but it was taken down before May since the game was not announced at that time. The descriptor was put up again on July 2010.
|“||Club Penguin has always maintained a really strong emphasis on social, family fun and the value of working together. Moving onto the Wii platform lets us offer parents a great opportunity to connect with their kids in the comfort of their own living room around an active game that’s participatory, cooperative and a lot of fun for everyone, and that’s something we’re really excited about||”|
— Lane Merrifield (Billybob)
|“||As the Club Penguin phenomenon continues to grow, it makes sense to bring the brand to Wii. Club Penguin Game Day! combines the distinct look and feel of the Club Penguin virtual world with competitive games that are easy to pick up and play using the Wii Remote.||”|
— Craig Relyea, Disney Interactive Studios
- Main article: Club Penguin: Game Day!/Music
- Main article: Club Penguin: Game Day!/Gallery
- International Disney Store page for the game
- Europe/UK Disney Store page for the game
- Instruction Booklet
- Disney LOL Page