| Real Life
This article is about something real life related to Club Penguin or Club Penguin Island.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Club Penguin Headquarters|
|Is it seen right now?||Yes|
|Where?||Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada|
Club Penguin Headquarters in Kelowna, Canada were the main headquarters of Club Penguin and Club Penguin Island. It is where Megg, SGT Sparkles, IslandQueen, and other moderators worked and created everything players saw in Club Penguin, its App, Club Penguin Island, Sled Racer, Puffle Wild and some other products of the franchise.
Since Club Penguin Island's discontinuation on December 20, 2018, the former Club Penguin Production team left, but the office is still used by Disney Canada's Guest Experience team.
The address is Suite 500 - 1628 Dickson Ave, Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.
Bloggers tweeted or posted pictures on Instagram of the following rooms at headquarters:
- Coffee Shop: The employee lounge is decorated like the Coffee Shop.
- The Migrator: A room with bean bag puffles appears with the Migrator as a big platform.
- The Stage: Many Club Penguin employees were seen seated in a room decorated like The Stage. This is where media presentations are held.
- Lobby: Area with a few couches, a table and a waterfall of Famous Penguins. There is also a front desk with an illuminated Club Penguin logo on the wall behind it. The computer there is a Dell.
- Hangout: Includes ping pong table with mural of penguins.
- Offices: These were where Club Penguin staff worked. There are computers, and some staff modify their office to show their interests.
- Artist Office: Features a long table where the artists work.
- It was open to the media for the first time at Club Penguin Summit.
- Although leaving in 2006, Happy77 still does tours there.