On this page, you can sign up for having 1-day chatmoderator rights. Before signing up, please ensure your user account meets the following requirements:
- It has been on the wiki for 1 month or longer.
- It has at least 10 mainspace edits.
- It has not been recently banned from chat, blocked, or blacklisted.
If your name was removed from this list, it means that you either have not been on the wiki for 1 month or do not have at least 10 mainspace edits.
If your account passes the above requirements, congratulations! You may request here. Please note the following:
- You are familiar with the wiki's policy and understand what the expected behavior while using chat is.
- If you are caught abusing your rights, they will be immediately revoked. Your account may be blocked or prevented from requesting such rights again (i.e. blacklisted).
- This right is limited to one user per day.
- The administration reserve rights to revoke chat mod rights with any reason at any time.
- Do not request if you are already a permanent chat moderator.
Your temporary chat mod right will last for 1 day, and we will try to make it as close to 24 hours as possible. Good Luck!
Many users have shown interest about becoming a Chat Mod. This easy-to-read chart assigns users to different days where they have the Chat Mod right. If you are caught abusing your rights, they will be immediately revoked. Limited to one user per day. You may be assigned up to twice a month. First come, first serve. For Chat Mod, you must be over one month old on the Club Penguin Wiki and have over 10 mainspace edits.
If your name was removed from this list, it means that you either have not been on the wiki for 1 month or do not have 10 mainspace edits.
- Please include the day that is most suitable for you.
- Also, please ensure you make your request here. An admin will then confirm it providing you meet the requirements.
- Requests are now closed.
Do NOT add your name to the list (unless permitted by an admin).