The Demotion Project is a place where any user can vote on users to be demoted.
- You can not vote for or against yourself.
- You must have made at least 20 edits this month.
- A user that was nominated for demotion cannot be nominated again in the following month.
- A vote closes after 2 weeks.
- How to nominate a user
- Contact an admin and mention the nominee's username. Tell the admin why you believe a demotion should be done.
- This admin will then confirm whether it's a reason for demotion. If possible, it's also recommended that 2 admins will confirm it.
To nominate, paste the following text in the bottom of the page and fill in the parameters
==<nominee> (0)== :Nominated by <your name> and confirmed by <administrator's name> <reason> ===For (0)=== ===Against (0)=== ===Comments===
- <nominee>- the nominee for demotion.
- <your name>- the name of the person that request the demotion.
- <administrator's name>- the name of the confirming admin(s).
- <reason>- the reason for demotion.
Vote under the "For" section if you want to vote for, and sign under the "Against" section if you vote against. Signing is done by adding to the bottom of the list of votes:
Your signature must contain your user name and/or a link to your use page (or user talk or contributions).
Remember to change the number of votes in the heading when voting.
User:Callum Fawsitt (-5)
Callum Fawsitt has recently been agressive, abusive, mean and corrupt on the chat. A few days ago, me and Miron were present, and Callum was arguring about some stuff i forgot (sorry). Miron talked to P-P and he said that P-P said things like that won't happen again. A few days later (yesterday, 13th May 2014), he was acting agressive, mean and corrupt again. Callum, after we talked about some stuff, didn't know what "gay" means and he thought it means stupid, and i later explained it to him, and Miron and I were also pointing out how he doesn't know what gay means. Callum started laughing awkwardly (more about the story on the chat logs for May 13th, 2014 here at the near bottom of the page, starting from "[2014-05-13 19:24:25] <Super Miron> Callum"). PLEASE read those chat logs and think a bit before you vote against!!!
Callum yesterday lied to Kallie about me screaming how he shouldn't be chat mod when i asked him "what does account age have to do with kicking and banning" after he said some stuff which have nothing to do with what i said, he once made up stories about how Miron argued with him and he once lied about C H U N K Y being 12 years old. Callum once kicked people twice for revealing their email. It may or may have not been personal, but still.
- Penstubal (Talk) (Edits) 18:01, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- 18:02, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- (Agent Unknown (You didn't see anything) 18:54, May 14, 2014 (UTC))
- Ain't nobody got time fo' dat! 21:53, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- ~ Perapin (Contact) 09:19, May 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Mariocart25 18:13, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Jeserator HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! 19:00, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- TO THE FUTURE!
- FurryHamster03 21:41, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- JWPengie is in the FUTURE!! 22:18, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- —Vicyorus (talk) 22:35, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- ɐɾuıN uǝǝɹפ (talk) 00:16, May 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Read my reason above the voting sections. PLEASE THINK A BIT AND READ THE CHAT LOGS BEFORE YOU VOTE AGAINST! And please don't vote neither for nor against if the user is just your friend or enemy. Penstubal (Talk) (Edits) 18:01, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Also, Callum may be your friend and such, but something has to be done about this. Penstubal (Talk) (Edits) 18:02, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- No, just no. Mariocart25 18:13, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Excuse me? This is all a lie. I was there. Callum never did this. —Preceding unsigned comment added by TheNintendoKing (talk • contribs • edit count)
- I seen proof on User talk:Penguin-Pal, he kicked someone for proving that someone was swearing in a Private Message, i saw it, callum did it, nobody can say he can't because he did, i saw it (Agent Unknown (You didn't see anything) 18:57, May 14, 2014 (UTC))
- I am highly against this. Callum is anything but aggressive, abusive, mean, and corrupt. He is a very friendly user. Number one: so basically you are making a claim that he should be demoted because he does not know what "gay" means... okay then. Number two: he laughed... wow, he should be locked up and thrown in the slammer right now then! Number three: when you say he "lied", this can be a very biased statement, especially when he was referring to what you said. These sort of things tend to be stretched; perhaps you were suggesting that he was not a good mod so he decided to tell Kallie. This should lead to a demotion, how? Does consulting an admin violate the policy? Number four: he and Miron had a dispute. It happens, people disagree with one another and sometimes it leads to arguments. This does not appear to occur on a consistent basis, so of course it is best not to argue when possible, however, your claims are not strong enough for a demotion. What I have noticed lately is a high level of harassment towards Callum. A few users in chat (not saying names) were chewing him over on the simplest of things in a harassing way. I know that this has been going on recently, and I wish for an end to it immediately. It seems to me that Callum has been being ganged up on and picked at, which is very wrong. I don't care if you may not find him appealing, leave the man alone. If Callum ever seems to be "aggressive, abusive, mean, and corrupt", then it is most likely that someone is provoking him to react that way, which is not right to do. I'd really like everyone who has been involved in this pointing fingers came recently to knock it off and be the more mature person. If you wanna tell me something that I don't know, then feel free to. Jeserator HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! 19:00, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Chat Mods should KNOW not to let other people provoke them react that way. ~ Perapin (Contact) 09:53, May 15, 2014 (UTC)
- We never provoked him; he provoked us with his selfish, rude act. Penstubal (Talk) (Edits) 19:03, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- I did not say you in particular because I was not on at the time with you. For sure, however, other users have, I don't want you to tell me that that didn't happen. I saw what was going on, I understood what was going on, and that's final. Jeserator HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! 19:06, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Jeserator, you are never on when he is on, not often at least, if you check the logs (provided it was a time when the bot was on) you will see how rude he really is. —Preceding unsigned comment added by BetterHopeForThatDopeOrFreeze (talk • contribs • edit count)
- To have you know, I check the logs everyday. And the few times that I have been on, I witnessed the harassment towards him when he said/did nothing that would provoke anyone at all. Also, I noticed that you said below that you have heard stories from other users about him. One sad thing to know about people, they aren't always honest. If you had a grudge towards someone, would you tell others about how good they are or how bad? Obviously the bad side, so don't always rely on stories. Also, I would like for you to know that Leader of CP Parties! has been blocked for 5 days "due to several incidents of fighting and posting an offensive blog". Also, Razaq1 has been blocked for his behavior towards Callum as well. So let's sum up who's being the rude one.
Jeserator HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! 22:16, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Good point and good persuasive comment. ~ Perapin (Contact) 09:55, May 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Good point. Penguin-Pal (talk) 09:42, May 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Such stupid. TO THE FUTURE!
- I was there, and I really think Callum doesn't deserve this. FurryHamster03 21:42, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry Callum, but you have been getting quite rude with some people. And lying to Penguin-Pal about the reason I blocked your PMs? Wow. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat! 21:53, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- He seemed cool, but I have heard various people tell me stories confirmed by other users of how he has issued unfair punishments and etc. —Preceding unsigned comment added by BetterHopeForThatDopeOrFreeze (talk • contribs • edit count)
- I will no vote for this, but I do have lots of cons and some pros about Callum. 22:23, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Fair enough, but... I'm not voting for this. --GlitchPokemon (talk) 22:46, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- I don't see why he deserves this. Everyone is a bit mean every once in a while. And laughing? He was just joking around. Let it go, as Elsa would say. ɐɾuıN uǝǝɹפ (talk) 00:16, May 15, 2014 (UTC)
- What is this immature nonsense? I wanted the lot in the conflict demoted, not just Callum. The following people that are supposed to be nominated for demotion are: Callum Fawsitt, Super Miron, and Twinkie102. Now as I don't want to go off topic, I will just focus on my approval of Callum being demoted (see this) ~ Perapin (Contact) 09:19, May 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Note to Callum: If you think my judgement is too critical and harsh, please let me know and I will take this up to another admin or a professional user to see if there's any light in this that can convince me to vote against. Also, I can train rollbacks. Apologies for not going insightful in this evidence since there is too much to comment on. ~ Perapin (Contact) 09:19, May 15, 2014 (UTC)