The Demotion Project is a place where any user can vote on users to be demoted.
- You cannot vote for or against yourself.
- You cannot tell other users to vote for or against someone, including yourself if you are nominated.
- You must have made at least 20 mainspace edits.
- A user that was nominated for demotion cannot be nominated again in the following month.
- A vote closes after 2 weeks.
- How to nominate a user
- Contact an admin and mention the nominee's username. Tell the admin why you believe a demotion should be done.
- This admin will then confirm whether it's a reason for demotion. If possible, it's also recommended that 2 admins will confirm it.
To nominate, paste the following text in the bottom of the page and fill in the parameters
==<nominee> (0)== :Nominated by <your name> and confirmed by <administrator's name> <reason> ===For (0)=== ===Against (0)=== ===Comments===
- <nominee>- the nominee for demotion.
- <your name>- the name of the person that requested the demotion.
- <administrator's name>- the name of the confirming admin(s).
- <reason>- the reason for demotion.
Vote under the "For" section if you want to vote for, and sign under the "Against" section if you vote against. Signing is done by adding to the bottom of the list of votes:
Your signature must contain your user name and/or a link to your use page (or user talk or contributions).
Remember to change the number of votes in the heading when voting.
He has a problem with his moderating, e.g: kicking, banning, blocking. The way he treats users and disrespects them at times. The way he is to the community and refuses to support users in things they're struggling with particularly editing. The way he makes people feel bad and lowers their confidence because they aren't as good as him at editing and other things. He sometimes breaks some of the chat rules by roleplaying with certain users, and when they join in with them, he kicks them despite doing it himself. He kicks people for things when they only need to receive a warning particularly abbreviating a swear word.
- Lord Sir Guilmon Digital Monster XIXVI (talk) 22:54, February 4, 2016 (UTC)
- JONNN CENNAA!!! 23:38, February 4, 2016 (UTC)
- 23:48, February 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Jnk9! Remember! Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye! 23:55, February 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Eh, he's been nominated before, he's been blocked recently, and apparently people let him spam the wiki activity with undos. Saying that Kermit the Frog isn't a frog is genius. I am expecting a bunch of supporters from him. I wouldn't be surprised if this vote didn't pass, it's favouritism. I hate to be what I was in the old days, but I'm a critic. And because he created a quote wiki based on Glitch, I find it rude. Glitch has autism and clearly Wata just is just quoting ting them and making fun of it. I'd love to see him in that. He got a user in trouble, having her blocked for a month but he gets blocked for a week, and the bureacrats promised he would be demoted for a week. Hell, Apj was like "ok I'll give u another chance ok I luv you :3" and, crap happened. JONNN CENNAA!!! 23:38, February 4, 2016 (UTC)
- So true! -- 23:48, February 4, 2016 (UTC)