The Demotion Project is a place where any user can vote on users to be demoted.
- You cannot vote for or against yourself.
- You cannot tell other users to vote for or against someone, including if you are nominated.
- You must have made at least 20 mainspace edits this month.
- A user that was nominated for demotion cannot be nominated again in the following month.
- A vote closes after 2 weeks.
- How to nominate a user
- Contact an admin and mention the nominee's username. Tell the admin why you believe a demotion should be done.
- This admin will then confirm whether it's a reason for demotion. If possible, it's also recommended that 2 admins will confirm it.
To nominate, paste the following text in the bottom of the page and fill in the parameters
==<nominee> (0)== :Nominated by <your name> and confirmed by <administrator's name> <reason> ===For (0)=== ===Against (0)=== ===Comments===
- <nominee>- the nominee for demotion.
- <your name>- the name of the person that request the demotion.
- <administrator's name>- the name of the confirming admin(s).
- <reason>- the reason for demotion.
Vote under the "For" section if you want to vote for, and sign under the "Against" section if you vote against. Signing is done by adding to the bottom of the list of votes:
Your signature must contain your user name and/or a link to your use page (or user talk or contributions).
Remember to change the number of votes in the heading when voting.
He is a strange mod. I will not be going through the logs, I am going to let others do that because I cannot be bothered. Either way, he kicks people far too many times for invalid reasons such as his own opinions. For example, one time I saw him come onto chat and I said; '* TheNintendoKing bullies Techman (evil)'. And he kicked me for that ;_;. Like what the hell. He also kicks many other people for no reason at all and bans many other people for no reason at all. Another point is that whenever someone says something apparently violent, he just makes it sound worse than it actually is. Also, he is quite rude as well. Bunch of other reasons that I will allow other users to point out if they wish.
- --FuzzyHamster talk 17:41, June 29, 2015 (UTC)
- --Austin THE GOAT (talk) 18:03, June 29, 2015 (UTC)
- S h u r o w
- Yes, his behavior recently has been out of hand. He overreacts when some people wanted him demoted, etc. Also he's been argumentative and annoying to some, so I'm going to support for this nomination for demotion. Miss Sanrio! 17:36, June 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Tech doesn't abuse his rights, and I haven't seen any evidence on why he should be demoted I would like to see it. FuzzyHamster talk 17:41, June 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Since when did mr. Techman abuse his rights? He deserves to not be demoted. He's a good CM, and I can see good things for him in the future. Who in the whole right world suggested this in the first place?!?! Close to the end of school... What to do? (talk) 17:42, June 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Lol, just because of the chat incident, he has to be demoted. I find that hilarious.не трябва да излизат тук , моля (talk) 18:03, June 29, 2015 (UTC)
- To answer your question, Austin, it wasn't just because of this incident, but a lot of other incidents involving unfair kicks. - User:BellatrixTheMagicalPotato
- So much favoritism here. Don't go against just cause he's your BFF, especially you, Stickman. Tech has said "shut up" to users as well, (cough, I'm one of them). He has been in arguments with other former and current moderators, such as Callum Fawsitt (now an admin), Chriskim98, and Twinkie102. Now Tech is saying that he wants to die just because his name is on the demotion project. Do you really expect THAT from a moderator? i liek cheez 18:26, June 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Err.. idk about that. The comments themselves in this section are kinda funny, i gotta admit. Penguin-Pal (talk) 08:45, June 30, 2015 (UTC)
- I've never had a problem with him on chat, so I think he should stay. x25px(talk) 14:29, June 30, 2015 (UTC)
- Says the one who barely even comes on chat. i liek cheez 22:44, June 30, 2015 (UTC)