The Demotion Project is a place where any user can vote on users to be demoted.
- You cannot vote for or against yourself.
- You cannot tell other users to vote for or against someone, including yourself if you are nominated.
- You must have made at least 50 mainspace edits.
- A user that was nominated for demotion cannot be nominated again in the following month.
- A vote closes after 2 weeks.
- How to nominate a user
- Contact an admin and mention the nominee's username. Tell the admin why you believe a demotion should be done.
- This admin will then confirm whether it's a reason for demotion. If possible, it's also recommended that 2 admins will confirm it.
To nominate, paste the following text in the bottom of the page and fill in the parameters
==<nominee> (0)== :Nominated by <your name> and confirmed by <administrator's name> <reason> ===For (0)=== ===Against (0)=== ===Comments===
- <nominee>- the nominee for demotion.
- <your name>- the name of the person that requested the demotion.
- <administrator's name>- the name of the confirming admin(s).
- <reason>- the reason for demotion.
Vote under the "For" section if you want to vote for, and sign under the "Against" section if you vote against. Signing is done by adding to the bottom of the list of votes:
Your signature must contain your user name and/or a link to your use page (or user talk or contributions).
Remember to change the number of votes in the heading when voting.
Dps04 has been an admin a long time. But for quite some time now, it has become clear that Dps is not right for the job anymore. He only comes on 1-2 times a week (and even this statistic has lowered a bit recently), and he contributes once a year by sending Christmas cards to everyone’s talk pages. The last somewhat useful edit he made was adding a disambiguation template to a page back in February. Even then, the amount of work Dps does now is just not right to be an admin. It’s clear that he has become too busy and inactive to hold the position. Dps has become a power vacuum admin, when we could have someone much better in his place.
- -тωιηкιεяεвσяη- 04:33, July 26, 2017 (UTC)
- --Jeserator HTTR! 04:35, July 26, 2017 (UTC)
- You know it is CustardTheWikiBird 04:36, July 26, 2017 (UTC)
- Seth4564TI (Talk) (Blog)
- i like cheez 22:13, July 27, 2017 (UTC)WikiaFrog
- To be clear, I've only confirmed because I think it's a valid reason. You know it is CustardTheWikiBird 04:34, July 26, 2017 (UTC)
- He's away for 10 days. http://clubpenguin.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Adminlist?diff=prev&oldid=1801133, also he's been editing: http://clubpenguin.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Dps04, now quit thinking you own this wiki and that you can do what you want with it; it's not going to work. Seth4564TI (Talk) (Blog)
- If we could just lose the spikiness, vote, and move on, that'd be great. You know it is CustardTheWikiBird 04:41, July 26, 2017 (UTC)
Vicyorus has been an admin for quite some time, and back then; He was a really good admin, contributed a lot, and even reached up to 8k edits around that time. However, unfortunately, recently, he's been showing signs that he's losing interest; For example, his last edit as of today (July 26th) was June 5th, 2017, nearly 2 months ago, and even before that his last edit was in April. He has also been inactive on the wiki chat, only stopping by at least twice a week for not even a full 5 minutes. He also seems to spend most of his time creating Fallout mods and making money for them, which is likely the reason he has been away from this wiki and thus; losing interest. Does he really deserve admin if he hasn't edited for nearly 2 months, and barely visits? (Though, the only thing he's useful for right now is the discord chat).