If you have made a logo, post it on this gallery and add your name to the image description.
The design criteria are the required needs for the logo. Any logos that do not fulfill these specifications will NOT be counted in the logo design vote.
- The logo must comply with the Image Policy.
- If your logo contains Club Penguin Island's current logo, the trademark symbol (™) and the word "Disney" must be removed, as this website is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company.
- The logo must be 250px in width and 65px in height.
- Your logo must be related to an event that will be taking place in Club Penguin Island while the logo is used, or to an event that will take place during that month.
- A single user cannot nominate more than 2 logos for the same month.
- Only 1 logo can be chosen.
- Logos submitted as a joke will not be accepted (unless for special occasions such as April Fools' Day). Joke logos can be added to Funny Pictures instead. Genuinely try your best when designing a logo.
- You cannot use other users' uploaded images, unless they gave you specific permission to do so (e.g. they made it for you and did not submit it themselves).
- Do not ask others to vote for a specific logo, your own or otherwise, even if you are not submitting a logo.
To add a submission, add your file to the end of the gallery, and add as a caption a link to your user page (
[[User:Your username|Your username]]). If you enter more than one logo, add near each one of your logo, by their order, a number sign followed by your submission number (e.g.
Submissions under this line
You must follow the rules section AND the specifications section. Submissions that do not comply with these sections will not pass through the vote!