This is a vote page for selecting new Patrollers.
- Please Note!
- You cannot nominate yourself.
- You can only vote For once.
- If you're nominated, you are not allowed to vote for yourself.
- A vote closes one week after the user being nominated.
- To nominate a user, you must
- Have been on the wiki for 1 month or longer.
- Have at least 25 mainspace edits. (Use editcount to check.)
- Not be blocked or blacklisted.
- You may only nominate a user who meets the following requirements
- User has been on the wiki for 3 months or longer.
- User has at least 1,000 mainspace edits. (Use editcount to check.)
- User is not blocked or blacklisted.
If a user was removed from this list, it means that he or she either has not been on the wiki for 3 months or does not have at least 1,000 mainspace edits.
Each vote will be published in this way:
==<Username> (0)== :Suggested by <username> and confirmed by <administrator name> ===For (0)=== ===Against (0)=== ===Comments===
New submissions go under this line
- You know it is CustardTheWikiBird 18:37, April 18, 2017 (UTC)
- It's the Krystalshack! 01:39, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
- DjCadence ThePenguin (talk) 17:03, April 19, 2017 (UTC)DjCadence ThePenguin
- Samantas5855 (talk) 17:35, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
- o==::::::::::::::::> It's my sword. Like it? -User:Fire86743
- i like cheez 17:33, April 20, 2017 (UTC)WikiaFrog
- -тωιηкιεяεвσяη- 23:03, April 18, 2017 (UTC)
- Hypercane (talk) 23:39, April 18, 2017 (UTC)
- Sharkz Rule! 00:04, April 21, 2017 (UTC)
- I do believe Seth has shown a marked improvement recently and has shown that he can be trusted with Rollback rights. I don't feel strongly either way about his becoming Patroller, so this is more of a "Eh, why not?" vote. I'm interested to see what others have to say. You know it is CustardTheWikiBird 23:00, April 18, 2017 (UTC)
- Seth4564TI (Talk) (Blog) We also need more patrollers
- With a wiki about a game which was dead for a while, and now basing around a game that will definitely be dead quicker, I don't see a need for a new patroller. With the rate and edit traffic of the wiki today, almost all edits are done by admins, leaving it with no real reason to patrol. With that, I also would like to say the nominated candidate isn't as deserving in my opinion seeing as how he's acted before with rights. -тωιηкιεяεвσяη- 23:03, April 18, 2017 (UTC)
- "I also would like to say the nominated candidate isn't as deserving in my opinion seeing as how he's acted before with rights." Find one time I abused Rollback Seth4564TI (Talk) (Blog)
- I'm not talking about your time as rollback. I'm talking about the way you've acted around rights in general. I didn't wanna have to bring the chat mod vote into this, but you weren't taking the loss of that maturely, like I would expect anyone with rights to do. -тωιηкιεяεвσяη- 23:26, April 18, 2017 (UTC)
- Same reason as Twinkie's first one. Hypercane (talk) 23:39, April 18, 2017 (UTC)
- His editing skills are at least fine with me.... It's the Krystalshack! 01:39, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
- This is the most useless user group at all (including the "banned from chat" group before 2012, lol). This group was created to patrol pages, but nobody does that. Like, ever. People just use its additional privileges: deleting spam, restoring pages, and viewing deleted, nsfw images . I have a faith (of some kind lol) in Seth, so as long as he's being nominated for Patroller, we might as well give him Admin rights. Cause honestly, this user group has long become a joke, and if someone's nominated for it, they deserve much more. Penguin-Pal (talk) 18:32, April 20, 2017 (UTC)