This is a vote page for selecting new Patrollers.
- Please Note!
- You cannot nominate yourself.
- You can only vote For once.
- If you're nominated, you are not allowed to vote for yourself.
- A vote closes one week after the user being nominated.
- To nominate a user, you must
- Have been on the wiki for 1 month or longer.
- Have at least 25 mainspace edits. (Use editcount to check.)
- Not be blocked or blacklisted.
- You may only nominate a user who meets the following requirements
- User has been on the wiki for 3 months or longer.
- User has at least 1,000 mainspace edits. (Use editcount to check.)
- User is not blocked or blacklisted.
If a user was removed from this list, it means that he or she either has not been on the wiki for 3 months or does not have at least 1,000 mainspace edits.
Each vote will be published in this way:
==<Username> (0)== :Suggested by <username> and confirmed by <administrator name> ===For (0)=== ===Against (0)=== ===Comments===
New submissions go under this line
- You know it is CustardTheWikiBird 18:37, April 18, 2017 (UTC)
- It's the Krystalshack! 01:39, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
- DjCadence ThePenguin (talk) 17:03, April 19, 2017 (UTC)DjCadence ThePenguin
- Samantas5855 (talk) 17:35, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
- o==::::::::::::::::> It's my sword. Like it? -User:Fire86743
- i like cheez 17:33, April 20, 2017 (UTC)WikiaFrog
- I do believe Seth has shown a marked improvement recently and has shown that he can be trusted with Rollback rights. I don't feel strongly either way about his becoming Patroller, so this is more of a "Eh, why not?" vote. I'm interested to see what others have to say. You know it is CustardTheWikiBird 23:00, April 18, 2017 (UTC)
- Seth4564TI (Talk) (Blog) We also need more patrollers
- With a wiki about a game which was dead for a while, and now basing around a game that will definitely be dead quicker, I don't see a need for a new patroller. With the rate and edit traffic of the wiki today, almost all edits are done by admins, leaving it with no real reason to patrol. With that, I also would like to say the nominated candidate isn't as deserving in my opinion seeing as how he's acted before with rights. -тωιηкιεяεвσяη- 23:03, April 18, 2017 (UTC)
- "I also would like to say the nominated candidate isn't as deserving in my opinion seeing as how he's acted before with rights." Find one time I abused Rollback Seth4564TI (Talk) (Blog)
- I'm not talking about your time as rollback. I'm talking about the way you've acted around rights in general. I didn't wanna have to bring the chat mod vote into this, but you weren't taking the loss of that maturely, like I would expect anyone with rights to do. -тωιηкιεяεвσяη- 23:26, April 18, 2017 (UTC)
- Same reason as Twinkie's first one. Hypercane (talk) 23:39, April 18, 2017 (UTC)
- His editing skills are at least fine with me.... It's the Krystalshack! 01:39, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.