This is where you can vote for Penguin of the Month!
The Penguin of the Month is a vote that is held once a month, to decide which user has made the most significant improvements that month.
Go to this page to see the winners.
Paste a new line in the bottom of the vote page. Replace the word Nominee with the nominee's name, and replace <your name> with your user name.
==[[Special:Contributions/Nominee|Nominee]] (0)== Nominated by <your name> ===For (0)=== ===Comments===
If you nominate someone and decide against it, then do not remove your nominee. Instead, get someone else to take your place as the nominator. If that can't be done, then a few rules must be applied:
- If your nominee has no significant vote difference, then the nominee may be removed, however can be renominated with the same votes as well.
- If your nominee has a chance of winning, you will have to leave the nomination.
- If you vote for, sign under the For section.
- You cannot vote for more than one person.
- You cannot nominate or vote for yourself.
- Users that ask others to nominate them will not be added to the vote.
- A nomination closes on the 15th of every month. The nominee with the highest difference wins the Penguin of the Month.
For the For section, sign like this:
And for comment section:
*Your message ~~~~
After you have signed it, change the number in the brackets up by 1. (e.g. if it was at 3, it means 3 people have already signed it. Change it to 4 when you sign it.)
This is also the same with the number by their name. If you vote for, you must also increase the number beside his name by 1.
You can also remove your vote. If in any case you change your mind, do not remove your vote completely, just strike it out and move it to the back of the list.
When voting, it is advised to give a valid reason. It is not encouraged you vote for your "friend", but to someone who you think has helped the wiki a lot in the past month.
- The user could have made significant contributions in mainspace editing.
- They could have been helpful and supportive to other users on the wiki.
- They could be a chat moderator, rollback, patroller, admin who's had a positive impact on the Wiki.
Nominated by CPPerapin
- Kyfur continuously makes a wide range of professional qualitative and quantitative contributions to the wiki, and has made the most edits on the wiki too (excluding the bots). I tend to see him in the Recent Activity a lot, plus he tends to be happy to answer a question if you ask him. :) There is no doubt that he deserves to be the Penguin of the Month, and considering he got nominated previously but lost to Callum Fawsitt, this is his time to shine! ~ Perapin (Contact) 10:17, May 16, 2014 (UTC)