This is where you can vote for Penguin of the Month!
The Penguin of the Month is a vote that is held once a month, to decide which user has made the most significant improvements that month.
Go to this page to see the winners.
Paste a new line in the bottom of the vote page. Replace the word Nominee with the nominee's name, and replace <your name> with your user name.
==[[Special:Contributions/Nominee|Nominee]] (0)== Nominated by <your name> ===For (0)=== ===Comments===
If you nominate someone and decide against it, then do not remove your nominee. Instead, get someone else to take your place as the nominator. If that can't be done, then a few rules must be applied:
- If your nominee has no significant vote difference, then the nominee may be removed, however can be renominated with the same votes as well.
- If your nominee has a chance of winning, you will have to leave the nomination.
- If you vote for, sign under the For section.
- You cannot vote for more than one person.
- You cannot nominate or vote for yourself.
- Users that ask others to nominate them will not be added to the vote.
- A nomination closes on the 15th of every month. The nominee with the highest difference wins the Penguin of the Month.
For the For section, sign like this:
And for comment section:
*Your message ~~~~
After you have signed it, change the number in the brackets up by 1. (e.g. if it was at 3, it means 3 people have already signed it. Change it to 4 when you sign it.)
This is also the same with the number by their name. If you vote for, you must also increase the number beside his name by 1.
You can also remove your vote. If in any case you change your mind, do not remove your vote completely, just strike it out and move it to the back of the list.
When voting, it is advised to give a valid reason. It is not encouraged you vote for your "friend", but to someone who you think has helped the wiki a lot in the past month.
- The user could have made significant contributions in mainspace editing.
- They could have been helpful and supportive to other users on the wiki.
- They could be a chat moderator, rollback, patroller, admin who's had a positive impact on the Wiki.
Nominated by CPPerapin
- ~ Perapin (Contact) 10:17, May 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Penguin-Pal (talk) 10:29, May 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Greetings to all of 2014 13:06, May 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Mariocart25 16:25, May 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Good Luck!
- Kyfur continuously makes a wide range of professional qualitative and quantitative contributions to the wiki, and has made the most edits on the wiki too (excluding the bots). I tend to see him in the Recent Activity a lot, plus he tends to be happy to answer a question if you ask him. :) There is no doubt that he deserves to be the Penguin of the Month, and considering he got nominated previously but lost to Callum Fawsitt, this is his time to shine! ~ Perapin (Contact) 10:17, May 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Since he lost to Callum, as Kyfur explained, I would like to vote because I wanted to vote for him last month, but today Kyfur deserves it. Greetings to all of 2014 13:06, May 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Yup, truly good point, now it's his time to have the chance to be POTM! :)
Kallie Jo (-1)
- Nominated by Callum Fawsitt
- Once again, Kallie Jo is always amazing! Kallie's ability towards helping the Wiki and all other users is absolutely superb, from what I see Kallie has done this month is beyond what most people would do. Kallie is kind and enthusiastic to everyone, when they need help, Kallie puts the best effort into help them whatever the situation is. Kallie has good thoughts on things in general and Kallie's enthusiasm is amazing! —Preceding unsigned comment added by Callum Fawsitt (talk • contribs • edit count)
- Kallie is a great editor and all, and I do think he does deserve POTM, but he won POTM recently and he won again in December or so. Why not give others a chance? 23:09, May 16, 2014 (UTC)
- He deletes/disapproves of useful improvements to the wiki as fast as he can, thinking they're redundant when actually it is the little things that can go far. Plus, he has already been POTM multiple times. ~ Perapin (Contact)