You must not...
- Reveal your age if you're under the age of 13.
- Reveal your full name. Revealing your first name is acceptable, although it's better to keep it secret or not reveal it at all.
- Reveal your address no matter what.
- Reveal your phone number/cellular number.
- Reveal your credit card number or banking information.
- Reveal any other information that you would not want others to know about.
- Making someone (or trying to) share any sort of information which mustn't be shared according to the policy, such as phone number, address or credit card information, is strictly forbidden as well.
The results you'll face if you break the rules...
- Revealing your age if you're under the age of 13 will result in a local block, and could also result in an additional account disabling by Wikia. Note that a global account disable for that reason may or may not allow your account to be enabled by request once you're 13.
- It's better to follow these rules throughout the internet. Not everyone out there is a nice person. Anyone could use the information to harm you, and this policy is to keep you safe. At the Club Penguin Wiki, we try to make your time the most enjoyable it can be, and the last thing we want to see happen is someone getting harmed.
Personal Information Revealing
In addition to revealing your own personal information, revealing other user(s)' personal information is also strictly forbidden. Actions include (but are not limited to) the following:
The results if you break the rules
|Action||First offence||Second offence||Further offences|
|House Address||1 week block||1 month block||Any further offenses will be discussed by the administration.|
|Mobile/Cell Phone Number|
|Posting an image of user|
Given that revealing personal information can vary in the amount of personal information revealed and harmful intent, administrators reserve the right to adjust block times accordingly.