All users of this wiki should have a signature to indicate that they are the user who left a message or made a vote.
You can design your signature with anything you like as long as it follow the rules we have in the Club Penguin Wiki.
You are not allowed to...
- Add an image over 25px (in height).
- Use the  element in your signature nor to style it for blocking other content.
- Add thick borders in your signature.
The reasons are...
- Having too many images messes up the spacing of the page.
- Having a big image messes up the spacing of the page.
- Using the <br> messes up the sidebar and layout of the page, and sometimes prevents categories from being added.
- Adding thick borders sometimes blocks text.
|Even though it's not a rule, it's recommended not to have a signature that is longer than 50-60% of the width of an ordinary page, to prevent a situation in which your signature would take up more than 1 line.|
The results if you break the rules
- If a user adds an image over 25px - Three warnings, then if he/she does not change it, a block for 2 hours.
- If a user adds <br> in his/her signature - One warning, then if he/she does not change it, a block for 2 hours.
- If a user adds a thick border in his/her signature - Three warnings, then if he/she does not change it, a block for 2 hours.
- Further violations by the user will result in a strict admin decision.
- ↑ Some values for the results pushing near content to the next lines. This should be avoided.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.