The Wiki's Vote Page is made to hold all kinds of votes.
When a vote is held, you will be allowed to sign your username, using four Tildes ~~~~
Each vote will be published in this way:
==<Vote name> (0)== :Suggested by <your name> and confirmed by <administrator name> ===For (0)=== ===Against (0)=== ===Comments===
Nominee Notice: After being nominated, you can enter reasons on why you should be nominated next to the "nomination sentence". A vote closes when 14 days is up. The vote difference is calculated by the number of votes "for" subtracted by the number "against". The user option with the most vote differences wins.
Voter Notice: You must vote in either "For" or "Against". If you vote in for, you have to sign underneath the "For" heading. To do this you have to type this in:
After you have signed it, you must change the number in the brackets up by 1. (e.g if it was at 3, it means 3 people have already signed it. Change it to 4 when you sign it.) This is also the same with the number by their name. If you vote for, you must also increase the number beside his or her name by 1.
Please remember to use "#" instead of the usual "*", because it numbers the votes making it easier to count them.
You can also remove your vote. If in any case you change your mind, do not remove your vote completely, just strike it out and move it to the back of the list.
Opening an IRC channel (+9)
Hello: As some users are aware, the Chat is a recent feature in Wikia, and as such, it is still unreliable and may be in downtime from time to time.
My proposal is to create an IRC channel as a spare to the Wikia Chat, in case the last one is on a downtime, to keep the real time communication with the users.
- 18:19, July 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Penguin-Pal (talk) 18:26, July 11, 2013 (UTC)
- --Wolf-gangs (Talk) 18:34, July 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Jeserator HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!! 18:40, July 11, 2013 (UTC)
- If you can dream it, you can do it. Your limits are all within yourself. Please sign in or create an account. is awesome. 21:33, July 11, 2013 (UTC)
- ––/// Super \\\–\\\ Miron ///–– 21:56, July 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Spydar007 (Talk) 18:59, July 12, 2013 (UTC)
- --A guy dancing in the sky! (talk) 06:41, July 21, 2013 (UTC)
- ɐɾuıN uǝǝɹפ (talk) 00:00, July 22, 2013 (UTC)
- TraGiggles talk to me here 20:09, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- --Raraahahahromaromamagagaoohlala, want your bad romance!0x35px 20:30, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Someone has previously made a chat for the wiki for this exact same reason :P though im not sure where. Penguin-Pal (talk) 18:26, July 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Dps04 has one --C H U N K Y Villainous Crabs Rule!! 18:55, July 15, 2013 (UTC)
- This sounds like a good idea. As long we can assure that IRC will not crash then I'm for this proposal. Jeserator HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!! 18:40, July 11, 2013 (UTC)
- IRC doesn't just "crash" (unless something bad's going on like somebody trying to hack them), so it should be fine. CK Playing CP since Nov. 15, 2007. Jealous yet? 08:56, July 20, 2013 (UTC)
- WOOHOOO!! THIS VOTE WILL WIN ––/// Super \\\–\\\ Miron ///–– 09:38, July 16, 2013 (UTC)
Kick users who are part of chains from chat (0)
I have started this vote because some users have been starting emote chains on the chat recently. When there is a chain, and someone actually wants to say something, nobody will listen to them but just yell "CHAIN BREAKER!!!". Someone might want to say something important, but the users would just continue the chain and not care at all.
- ––/// Super \\\–\\\ Miron ///–– 17:57, July 15, 2013 (UTC)
- 22:25, July 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Cap123 (Talk) 09:52, July 24, 2013 (UTC)
- --Roger6881 (Contact me!) 13:50, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- --Carlos Mtz2 (Talk) (Blogs) 05:32, July 21, 2013 (UTC)
- --A guy dancing in the sky! (talk) 06:39, July 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Penguin-Pal (talk) 22:42, July 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Aunt Arctic stole my Gatorade! 03:57, July 22, 2013 (UTC)
- --PixieLil ♥ Baby your a firework! (talk) 14:55, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- "Chains" are sometimes quite funny if it's a "welcome chain" or something like that, and sometimes there is no intent to start a chain from the first place. If you see it's becoming spamming, it's better to ask everyone to stop the "chain", kick users that ignore your warning and ban "serial chainers". I don't think a rule for that is needed. Penguin-Pal (talk) 18:26, July 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Perhaps not kicking, but rather warning the first times, then start kicking. 22:25, July 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Hmmm, strange. Only me and Vic are against flooding the chat... ––/// Super \\\–\\\ Miron ///–– 16:36, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Chains are disruptive to normal chat. There should be apolicy for emote chains but not for things like "Hello." --Roger6881 (Contact me!) 13:50, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- They can be fun sometimes. besides, kicking is a bit harsh.
- I agree kicking is a little bit too harsh, especially when it is on EVERY user who is part of the chain. For example, the first user made an emote, but he or she did not even have an intention to start a chain - others just follow him or her, so should he or she be kicked in this case as he is part of the chain? If yes, then it might be a little unfair to him or her. --Dps04talk 19:04, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
Club Penguin Wiki Newsletter (+8)
- Suggested and confirmed by Roger6881.
Hello. You may have seen me around the wiki as an Admin. Well, it's great to keep people informed through blogs and everything but I feel we need to just post general updates and different things in a newsletter. I don't mind writing it out every two weeks (fortnight).
- --Roger6881 (Contact me!) 13:47, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- super_miron 13:50, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- 13:58, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Spydar007 (Talk) 14:37, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Penguin-Pal (talk) 14:39, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- PixieLil ♥ Baby your a firework! (talk) 15:00, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- --Dps04talk 18:48, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- you know it is Apj
- Mariocart25 20:08, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- My reasons are in the summary. --Roger6881 (Contact me!) 13:47, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Cool idea!
- Where will it be posted? Also, what sort of updates do you plan to post there? Penguin-Pal (talk) 13:52, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, it will be in the form of a blog, but with a different format (probably). It will consist of what's happened on the wiki. General things, and maybe even shout-outs to the great users. Of course, to make it look nice we will need a lot of coding.--Roger6881 (Contact me!) 14:33, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Been waiting for this for a long time. 13:58, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Great idea!! Spydar007 (Talk) 14:37, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- If we can make sure that you (or at least someone) will update the newsletter, then I support this idea ;) --Dps04talk 18:48, July 27, 2013 (UTC)