The Wiki's Vote Page is made to hold all kinds of votes.
When a vote is held, you will be allowed to sign your username, using four tildes ~~~~
Each vote will be published in this way:
==<Vote name> (0)== :Suggested by <your name> and confirmed by <administrator name> ===For (0)=== ===Against (0)=== ===Comments===
Nominee Notice: After being nominated, you can enter reasons on why you should be nominated next to the "nomination sentence". A vote closes when 14 days is up. The vote difference is calculated by the number of votes "for" subtracted by the number "against". The user option with the most vote differences wins.
Voter Notice: You must vote in either "For" or "Against". If you vote in for, you have to sign underneath the "For" heading. To do this you have to type this in:
After you have signed it, you must change the number in the brackets up by 1. (e.g. if it was at 3, it means 3 people have already signed it. Change it to 4 when you sign it.) This is also the same with the number by their name. If you vote for, you must also increase the number beside his or her name by 1.
Please remember to use "#" instead of the usual "*", because it numbers the votes making it easier to count them.
You can also remove your vote. If in any case you change your mind, do not remove your vote completely, just strike it out and move it to the back of the list.
Add Club Penguin Shops to the mainpage (+3)
Club Penguin Shops at one point in time was a bustling place, full of people, events, etc. It's a place where users can create their own malls, and their own items if they wish, and sell them to other users, using the site's made up "WikiBuck$ (WB$)" currency. It used to be very popular, and now it's declining in usercount. But, I personally think that putting the site on the wiki's "Related wikis" section would be beneficial for both sides, since I know there are users here who still like Club Penguin, and like to have fun. So please, check it out, and give it a chance, it can always be removed later if results aren't met.
If it were to replace a wiki, I'd suggest replacing the CP Fandom Wiki, which has been inactive since October 2015 (I checked), and is somewhat abandoned. Thanks for your time. -CK
- CK Need help? 03:48, January 29, 2016 (UTC)
- --Dps04talk 13:42, January 30, 2016 (UTC)
- i like cheez 18:41, January 31, 2016 (UTC)WikiaFrog
- The site's Vector skin may be a bit offputting, but it looks like that because the site's mascot is "Lavender", a Lavender penguin, and so the color Lavender has become popular too. If anyone ventures over there and has questions, feel free to message me at User talk:Cp kid, and I can probably answer your questions (I was an admin there for a long time). CK Need help? 03:49, January 29, 2016 (UTC)
- I was unsure whether to support this proposal or not when it was first suggested some time ago (you can check the history). However, now I think it is fine for us to promote shops in CPWN, since the wikia equivalent of shops is long defunct. Therefore, our interests would not be affected even if more users join shops as a result of the promotion. --Dps04talk 13:42, January 30, 2016 (UTC)
- Used to have a shop there with Titanium Ninja and Chriskim98 until the latter abandoned it =[ but it would be great seeing users from here going there! i like cheez 18:41, January 31, 2016 (UTC)WikiaFrog