The Wiki's Vote Page is made to hold all kinds of votes.
When a vote is held, you will be allowed to sign your username, using four tildes ~~~~
Each vote will be published in this way:
==<Vote name> (0)== :Suggested by <your name> and confirmed by <administrator name> ===For (0)=== ===Against (0)=== ===Comments===
Nominee Notice: After being nominated, you can enter reasons on why you should be nominated next to the "nomination sentence". A vote closes when 14 days is up. The vote difference is calculated by the number of votes "for" subtracted by the number "against". The user option with the most vote differences wins.
Voter Notice: You must vote in either "For" or "Against". If you vote in for, you have to sign underneath the "For" heading. To do this you have to type this in:
After you have signed it, you must change the number in the brackets up by 1. (e.g. if it was at 3, it means 3 people have already signed it. Change it to 4 when you sign it.) This is also the same with the number by their name. If you vote for, you must also increase the number beside his or her name by 1.
Please remember to use "#" instead of the usual "*", because it numbers the votes making it easier to count them.
You can also remove your vote. If in any case you change your mind, do not remove your vote completely, just strike it out and move it to the back of the list.
Add an Emoticon Request Page (+2)
Similar to the Chat Status Request Page, we can make it easier to suggest some emotes to use and admins can approve or disapprove them from their instead of us having to PM an admin about it.
- Seth4564TI (Talk) (Blog)
- You know it is CustardTheWikiBird 23:49, April 15, 2017 (UTC)
i like cheez 02:33, April 16, 2017 (UTC)WikiaFrog
- OP 12:30, April 16, 2017 (UTC)
- My taste in music is your face. 01:16, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
- RafaelMoutaCP 17:10 April 22, 2017 (UTC)
- -тωιηкιεяεвσяη- 01:27, April 17, 2017 (UTC)
- No this is obviously a scheme to get more tres emotes AustinD-3 (talk) 02:16, April 17, 2017 (UTC)
- i like cheez 02:33, April 16, 2017 (UTC)WikiaFrog
- Long overdue. Seth4564TI (Talk) (Blog)
- Ynot - OP
- Still seems more convenient to directly ask an admin. You get a response quick, rather than the idea of this where you're gonna wait 10 years for someone to actually look at it. -тωιηкιεяεвσяη- 01:27, April 17, 2017 (UTC)
- Actually, this way we can decline a request, and you wouldn't be able to re-request it cause admins will see it has already been declined. '#NoRequestsByTwinkie' Penguin-Pal (talk) 04:07, April 17, 2017 (UTC)
- Not too sure what I think of this idea at the moment, there are positives and negatives to this idea. However, if this vote does pass, I'd offer to work on creating it similar to how the Chat Status Requests work. CPW Community Admin (talk) 12:36, April 17, 2017 (UTC)
- If it'll get the admins to finally listen to my emote requests, I'm cool with it. My taste in music is your face. 01:16, April 19, 2017 (UTC)