- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Court Jester Hat|
|Where found|| Penguin Style|
|Item ID|| 477|
The Court Jester Hat was a head item in Club Penguin. It cost 250 coins in the Penguin Style catalog and the Costume Trunk, and only members could buy it. It could also have been unlocked from series 3, 6, or 10 of the Treasure Book.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Costume Trunk||December 14, 2007||January 11, 2008|
|May 9, 2008||June 13, 2008|
|Penguin Style||May 1, 2009||September 4, 2009|
|Costume Trunk||October 20, 2011||November 24, 2011|
|January 12, 2012||February 9, 2012|
|June 5, 2014||March 30, 2017|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 3||June 12, 2009||October 4, 2011|
|Series 6||December 15, 2009|
|Series 10||September 27, 2010|
- It appeared on the You're Funny postcard.
- It could be seen in a Club Penguin wallpaper.
- A statue from the first puzzle room of Ye Knight's Quest 2 wore this item.
- It appeared in the Mall along with the Jewelled Viking Helmet and Pharaoh Headdress.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Chapéu de Bobo da Corte|
|French||Le Chapeau de Fou du Roi|
|Spanish||Gorro de bufón cortesano|
|Russian||Колпак придворного шута|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.