| Rare Item
This article is about an item that was not available for four years or more.
|Where found||Penguin Style|
|Item ID|| 4156–4181,|
The Custom T-shirt was a rare type of body item in the Penguin Style catalog. It had a tool unlike other clothing items that enabled penguins to design a t-shirt with a color and pattern. It had seven different colors and twelve different patterns for a total of 65 different shirts.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||January 1, 2010||January 5, 2012|
- One made an appearance on the Awesome Outfit postcard.
- They made appearances in issues 246, 293 and 413 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It was the first clothing item in Club Penguin that could be customized.
- Players can customize items in Club Penguin Island by using Blueprints, Fabrics and Decals.
- Light purple
- Flaming Black Puffle
- Purple Puffle inside a bubble
- Disco ball
- Yellow & green paint splatter
- Red, green, blue stripes with stars
- Puzzle pieces
- Puffle-shaped Earth
- Many dots
- Growing flowers
- Yellow Puffle Painting
- CP ink splatter
Full list of Custom T-shirts
This article is a list of things.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Camiseta do Seu Jeito|
|French||Le T-Shirt Customisé|
|Spanish||Camiseta mi propio diseño|
|Russian||Футболка на заказ|