Dark Black is a color in Club Penguin. It is not available in-game, but is used as a placeholder for games designing, where the color is later picked by the penguin's color. It can sometimes be seen through glitches.
- There are a few Mix-And-Match figures that appear to be Dark Black.
- In Club Penguin's videos on the old main page, Old Blue and Dark Black penguins were animated on pictures of Club Penguin.
- The penguin on the cover Lime Green Dojo Clean is Dark Black.
- A few penguins in My Puffle are Dark Black.
- This is the only color in Club Penguin that has no shadow value.
- The color can be obtained for a few seconds by wearing some items (not all work) and changing from color to color really fast, if you don't move, you can be dark black for a limited period of time.
- Polo Field wore this in The Spoiler Alert
- Main article: List of glitches#Dark Black
Sources and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.