|Invented by||Herbert P. Bear|
|Located||PSA Mission 8: Mysterious Tremors|
Great Snow Race
The Earthquake Driller caused huge earthquakes on Club Penguin Island. It uses the Clock Tower's prime gear to operate the machine and drill into the ground to make tunnels. These tunnels caused earthquakes around the island. It also made the Gift Shop fall into the ground, but a quick thinking agent caused the Gift Shop to lift into the air and go back to its normal position. Once Herbert and Klutzy got into the Boiler Room, an agent found them. Herbert hit the Boiler with his wrench causing the Boiler to vibrate and nearly explode. Herbert and Klutzy ran back into the tunnel, but the driller was up against a wall and had no reverse (if you took out the gear first, he would say the engine isn't working). It was left underground after Herbert and Klutzy ran away into the tunnels. The driller could be seen in Herbert's base, in Operation: Hibernation, but it is unknown how it got there. The driller also had a wagon attached for Klutzy to sit on.
- In real life, it would be similar to a Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM), another device used to make tunnels.
- The gear of the Earthquake Driller is the Prime Gear of the Clock Tower in the Snow Forts. Herbert was caught stealing it in Mission 7.
- When Herbert drives down the hole in the Dock he says "AND NO REVERSE THIS TIME!", referring to the downfall of his Mechanical Woodchopper in Mission 6.
- It was seen at the Classified Area during the Great Snow Race.
- Behind the driller, there is a small wagon in which Klutzy sat with a Lantern.
- Its blueprints are seen in the Club Penguin Animated Short video Puffle Trouble.
- It can be seen at the end of the Cave Maze, as a coffee station and the wagon as a pizza station.
- The Driller Outfit is based on this machine.