- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Easter Egg Hunt 2011|
|When||April 21 – 26, 2011|
|Free Item(s)||Safari Park Background|
The Easter Egg Hunt 2011 was an event in Club Penguin that took place during the Earth Day 2011 party. It started on April 21, 2011, and ended on April 26, 2011. The prize for completing the hunt was the Safari Park Background.
Scavenger Hunt clues
- The first egg is hidden way up high, start you search near a small bonsai.
- This clue requires a very short note: find this egg near a floating boat.
- The next clue is a total breeze, look for this egg around some trees.
- Go to where the lighting is dim, think of where you most like to swim!
- You grasped the clues, you followed the signs... Now find the polar bear wrapped in vines.
- You're almost done, so stay the course, find the room with a rocking horse.
- Wrap up warm, or you'll feel a chill, spot this egg on top of a hill.
- With this last clue, you're good to go, start a machine and make it snow.
- The egg designs are the same as the one from the Easter Egg Hunt 2009.
- This was the only Easter Egg Hunt to not give away of a pair of Bunny Ears.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.