- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Where||Between Plaza, Cove, and Mine Shack|
|Opened||May 18, 2007|
|Renovated||January 23, 2014|
|Closed||March 30, 2017|
The Forest was an area on Club Penguin Island, filled with a variety of trees and rocks. While not as large as the Wilderness, which filled a large portion of the northern side of the island, the Forest was rather sizable.
The Forest connected to the Plaza from the west, the Mine Shack from the north, and the Cove to the southeast, via a set of stairs. The Hidden Lake was located directly beneath the Forest. The Forest also often served host to party rooms.
The Forest was not initially accessible. One day, a penguin was playing Jet Pack Adventure and miscalculated his landing. He ended up in the Forest, which was previously uncharted. He later discovered what would be later known as the Cove.
After plans were made to remodel the Mine Shack in April 2010, a path was made to connect to the Mine Shack. A few months later, after the Island Adventure Party 2010 ended, a ladder was added to access the Hidden Lake. It was covered by a boulder.
As part of The Journey, the Forest was renovated on January 23, 2014. For the most part, updates were simply graphical. Aside from graphical changes, a rock formation with a small opening and a waterfall were added, and some hollowed out tree trunks were located nearby.
- Pins in bold are pins that were obtainable from a Prize Booth, and pins that are italicized are pins that were given away from the 2011 Advent Calendar.
- During Puffle Parties from 2009 through 2013, the Forest was the "domain" of the blue puffle. There was a giant ball pit located in the center of the room, though it was reduced in 2012.
- From 2014 through 2016, it was transformed into a wildlife area, with a large river and bridge, a den, and a small park ranger hut. Despite it being an Earth Day room, since the Puffle Party 2014 happened in April, this decoration returned for 2015 and 2016 even though they occurred in March, with the only difference being the hut's symbol changed from a couple of trees, to the Puffle Guide logo.
- During Medieval Parties (except for 2013), two large trees were located here, leading to the Treetop Fort. From 2009 to 2012, two sets of streams and bridges are also located here. In 2012 only, there was a well that replaces the ladder to the Hidden Lake.
- During Music Jams from 2008 to 2011, the Forest became a country music themed stage. Cactuses and a windmill were placed around the edges of the room.
- During Halloween Parties, from 2007 to 2011, the Forest was composed entirely of Spooky Trees.
- In 2007, yellow puffles were seen for the first time here.
- In 2010 and 2011, the Haunted House Entrance could be accessed from here, as well as the Dark Chamber. The boulder covering the entrance to the Hidden Lake was replaced with a large jack-o-lantern.
- From 2013 through 2016, the Forest had more scenery. There was a large rock formation, meant to be a werewolf hangout, and a slime river intersecting through the middle of the room. The east side of the room had rough patches of grass. In 2015, the Rockhopper MascBot was located here.
- Prior to the Cove Opening Party, there were wooden planks that would be used to build the staircase to the Cove. During the party, there was a juice stand, some balloons, and a box of free Whistles.
- During the Summer Kickoff Party, the Forest was decorated with lanterns, surfboards, and palm trees. There was also an ice cream stand, with free Ice Cream Aprons.
- During the Water Party 2007, there was various beach equipment here, along with a large basketball hoop.
- During Camp Penguin, a rough trail was formed through the Forest. Bulrushes bordered the trail.
- During Fall Fair 2007, there was a booth for a harvest competition. Nearby was a Puffle Shuffle Booth, and a few tables with many various types of fruit on them, including pumpkins, apples, watermelon, and peppers.
- During the Surprise Party, all the trees in the Forest were replaced with cactuses and desert shrubs. There was also a cardboard backdrop of canyons, and a free Stagecoach Background could be obtained here.
- During the Christmas Party 2007, there was a small village in the center of the room, connecting to small train tracks that intersected through various tunnels throughout the room. On the north side, there was a large Christmas tree with presents underneath.
- During the Winter Fiesta 2008, there was a stand that sold both churros and ice cream. Multicolored balloons and banners were also hung on trees.
- During the Submarine Party, large pieces of coral bordered the room. Ruins of an undersea city and a pirate ship could be seen in the corners. There was also a large shell with a Fluffy the Fish replica inside.
- During the St. Patrick's Day Party 2008, the Forest served as the end of the island-wide parade.
- During the April Fools' Party 2008, the entire Forest was rotated by 180 degrees.
- During the Water Party 2008, the Forest was covered in artificial turf, with a picnic table and slippery slide on top. A sprinkler resembling Octi was also located here.
- During the Penguin Games, the final stretch of the island-wide track ran through the Forest. There were also motivational messages on boards.
- During the Fall Fair 2008, the Forest had a cowboy bull rider simulation, as well as a snow cone stand. A booth with Puffle Shuffle and a Prize Booth were located here.
- During the Christmas Party 2008, many trees here were covered in snow. There was also a small cabin, where players could "take pictures" with Santa. Various other Christmas decorations were also strewn about.
- During the Winter Fiesta 2009, the Forest was decorated like a desert oasis. The center of the room was a small pool of water, surrounded by palm trees and cacti. There was a backdrop showing desert hills at sunset, and the ground was covered in sand.
- During the St Patrick's Day Party 2009, giant clovers and mushrooms were here instead of pine trees. There were also a few small houses were also located here, including the Leprechaun House. The ground was also covered in Phony Lawn.
- During the April Fools' Party 2009, there were a few banners, and the Box Dragon was in the center of the room.
- During the Adventure Party, the Forest was very lush, with a large variety of flora. Tropical plants were overgrowing, and there was a river across the room, with a bridge over it and a large hallow log. There was also a large tree that led to the Tree Forts. Additionally, the flowers in the Forest changed color to the color most worn by penguins in the room (for example: if the majority of penguins wore Light Blue, all the flowers would change to light blue).
- During the Festival of Flight, there was a Hot Air Balloon Ride. Various balloons and lanterns were also hung up on trees.
- During The Fair 2009, the Forest was decorated the same as the previous year, except that the snowcone stand was removed in favor of a path to the Great Puffle Circus Entrance.
- During the Holiday Party 2009, there was a giant Christmas tree, with many gifts underneath.
- During the April Fools' Party 2010, the Forest was decorated the same as the previous year, except some trees were uprooted.
- During the Island Adventure Party 2010, the room was covered in tropical plants. There was a small stream, a boat with a tea table on it, and a hallowed out tree with a shelter inside. There was also a large tree leading to the Tree Forts.
- During The Fair 2010, there was a prize booth, a Puffle Paddle booth, and a path to the Great Puffle Circus Entrance. Some hay bales were littered around, and there were some balloons.
- During The Great Storm of 2010, a large puddle formed in the center of the Forest.
- During Sensei's Water Scavenger Hunt, a large water pumping machine was located here, to open the Water Dojo. The boulder covering the entrance to the Hidden Lake was removed, and instead, there was a small whirlpool.
- During the Holiday Party 2010 the Forest had two candy cane lanterns.
- During Earth Day 2011, the Forest was transformed into a large pond, overgrown with lilypads, bulrushes, and frogs of various colors.
- During The Fair 2011, it was decorated the same as the previous year, but the haybales and balloons were replaced with fences. A booth for the Memory Card Game was also added.
- During the Card-Jitsu Party 2011, the Forest became a bamboo forest. Two rivers that went through the room flowed from an entrance to the Ninja Headquarters. Large rock piles were on the sides of the rivers, with bonsai perched on top.
- During the Holiday Party 2011, there was a large Advent Calendar which allowed players to obtain a new holiday-themed item every day. The boulder covering the entrance to the Hidden Lake was replaced by a large red ornament.
- During the Underwater Expedition, the Forest was tilted, along with the rest of the island.
- During the Puffle Party 2012, there was a ball pit here like previous Puffle Parties, but it was much smaller. There was also a small snack stand, and various party decorations. The boulder covering the entrance to the Hidden Lake was replaced with a large O' Berry statue.
- During the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam, the Forest became a recording area, themed after a cityscape. It was one of the three special stages at the party.
- During the Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit, the Forest was made into a group of temples, themed after red fruit (apples, strawberries, and raspberries) along with a swimming pool of fruit juice. The boulder covering the entrance to the Hidden Lake was removed, and instead, there was a small whirlpool of fruit juice.
- During The Fair 2012, the Forest was decorated the same as the previous year.
- During the Halloween Party 2012, the Forest served as the entrance to the Haunted Mansion. There was a large fence that spanned the width of the room, decaying trees, and a thick mist. A road ran through the Forest, with a parked stagecoach in the middle.
- During Operation: Blackout, the Forest became covered in snow as the operation went on.
- During the Holiday Party 2012, there were large stables in the center of the room. The southwest corner also had a racetrack. Lanterns were hung up, and a small river flowed south.
- Prior to the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013, a research station was set up to research the Power Crystals. During the party, the Forest was turned into a nature park, with a rocky area and an ice area, for Earth Day.
- During the Card-Jitsu Party 2013, it was decorated the same as the previous Card-Jitsu Party 2011.
- During the Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam, a series of wooden walkways were added to the west side of the Forest. In the middle, a river flowed from a few waterfalls. On the east side, there was a camp set up. The Epic Wave could be accessed from here.
- During the Medieval Party 2013, the Forest was turned into a dragon cave, similar to the environment from Ye Knight's Quest 2. There was a lava river, with bridges to cross it. Treasure was littered around the cave, which players could enter the Dining Hall from.
- During the Holiday Party 2013, the room was decorated similar to the previous year, but decorations were moved over in order to make room for train tracks.
- During the Muppets World Tour, the Forest was decorated entirely to look like Germany. Fozzie Bear could be talked to here.
- During the Penguin Cup, the Forest was transformed into the training area for Team Hot Sauce. It resembled the outside of a school. The floor was made of concrete, and had a hot sauce bottle drawn on it. There was also sports equipment, and a box of free Hot Sauce Vuvuzelas.
- During the Frozen Party, it turned into Wandering Oaken's Trading Post. The room could be frozen when magical snowballs were thrown.
- During the School & Skate Party, it was decorated to resemble the exterior of the School. There was a picnic area, a lemonade stand, and Fluffy Fish fountain. There were also various ramps that could be ridden on with a skateboard.
- During the Pirate Party 2014, the Forest became a sort of jungle ruins. Treasure was hidden in a tree trunk, and there was a jail cell.
- During the Merry Walrus Party, there was massive tree with ornaments, and many presents underneath. Various smaller trees and various decorations surrounded the large tree. The boulder covering the entrance to the Hidden Lake was replaced by a large red ornament.
- During the Star Wars Rebels Takeover, it was decorated like a weapon camp. There was an imperial turret and a landspeeder.
- During Pi Day, there was a large signpost located at the right with some balloons next to the entrance of the Mine Shack; the place where the event happened.
- During the Frozen Fever Party 2015, it was decorated the same as the previous year.
- During the Rainbow Puffle Party, there was a rainbow replacing the path to the Plaza, which was on top of clouds.
- During the Festival of Snow 2015, the Forest showcased some snow statues. There was also a banner that read "HAVE AN ICE DAY!"
- During the Fashion Festival, the Forest was one of the three stages where challenges were held. The general theme for challenges here was "Wild Fashion". The ground was comprised of sand, and there were many palm trees around the area with lights hung up, and a purple carpet running through the room. There was a large tree trunk stage in the center, with a painting of a Fluffy the Fish and fishing rod hung up. Additionally, there was a small, wooden voting booth, and a changing area for putting on costumes, as well as a large purple butterfly on a tree. On the third week of the party, the voting booth and changing area were removed, and five boards displaying winners of the challenges were put up.
- During the 10th Anniversary Party, the Forest was decorated the same way as it was during the Island Adventure Party 2010, with the addition of the Rockhopper MascBot. Some things in the room were also moved around, such as the large log in the center and a barrel by the tree hut.
- During Mustache Madness, the trees and rocks in the center of the Forest were replaced with multiple cases with purchasable mustaches, and next to the cases, there was a large barber's pole with a sign.
- During the Holiday Party 2015, the Forest was decorated the same as it was at the Merry Walrus Party, but with blue colored decorations changed to red or green.
- During the Zootopia Party, it was decorated to resemble Little Rodentia. There was a miniature city with buildings, a cheese truck and a donut store at the center, and a park at the right side. Penguins could also shrink in this room. There were very few palm trees and bushes by the path to the Plaza. The trees in the center and the boulder to the Hidden Lake were removed.
- During the Music Jam 2016, it had the same decorations from the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam, though the right side of the sky was still in daytime. The tall chairs by the path to the Cove were removed, alongside the colored stages and the signs indicating the same stages, and the ones from the Cove and the Mine Shack of the aforementioned party. Keeper of the Boiler Room was located here.
- During the Club Penguin Island Party, the blue mat ran up to this room. There were 2 picnic tables with stinky cheese, fish burgers, seaweed smoothies and bottles of ketchup and mustard. There was also an information booth themed after Party Supplies by the waterfall covered in a sheet, and a target on the floor alongside of it. On January 14, the information booth was uncovered, and a crate landed on the target
- The following are from the Adventure Party. The colors of the flowers changed depending on what color the majority of penguins in the room were.
Names in other languages
|Plaza|| ||Mine Shack|
|Hidden Lake|| ||Cove|
|Treetop Fort (Medieval Parties 2008, 2009 and 2010), Dark Swamp (Halloween Party 2010), Haunted Mansion (Halloween Party 2012)||Great Puffle Circus Entrance (The Fair 2009 and 2010) and Ninja Headquarters (Card-Jitsu Party 2011)|| Treetop Fort (Medieval Parties)|
Leprechaun House (St. Patrick's Day Party 2009)
Tree House (Adventure Party, Island Adventure Party 2010)
Hot Air Balloon Ride (Festival of Flight), Haunted House Entrance (Halloween Party 2010)