- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Where||In between The Plaza, Cove and Mine Shack.|
|Opened||May 18, 2007|
|Renovated||January 23, 2014|
The Forest is an area on Club Penguin Island, accessible from The Plaza, the Cove, the Mine Shack, the Hidden Lake, the EPF Spy Phone, and the Map. It opened on May 18, 2007, during the "Find the Map" scavenger hunt. The path to the left leads to The Plaza.
- Butterfly pin
- Sombrero Pin
- Ice Cream Cone Pin
- Yellow Balloon Pin
- Blue Snow Shovel Pin
- Chocolate Bunny Pin
- Cotton Candy Pin
- Christmas Bell Pin
- Popcorn Pin
- Balloon Bunch Pin
- Purple Balloon Pin
- Candy Cane Duo Pin
- Holiday Stocking Pin
- Milk 'N Cookies Pin
- Easter Basket Pin
- Dino Footprint Pin
- Scissors Pin
- Stone Scissors Pin
- Life Preserver Pin
- There was an ice cream hut in the Forest during the 2007 Summer Party.
- The forest was called the "Spooky Forest" during Halloween 2007 through 2009 parties, where penguins could hide inside the trees.
- During the 2007 Halloween Party, a Yellow Puffle was seen hiding in the Forest.
- During the 2008 April Fool's Day Party, the whole Forest was upside down.
- During the Medieval Party 2008, a new room called the Treehouse Fort was temporarily added.
- During the 2008 St. Patrick's Day Party, the parade ended in the Forest.
- During the Music Jam, there is a wild west themed band stage in the Forest.
- During the 2008 Fall Fair, the Forest had a cowboy bull rider simulation and players could spend tickets at the prize booth and earn tickets playing Puffle Shuffle.
- During the Winter Fiesta of 2009, the Forest was made to look like a beach at sunset.
- During the Puffle Party 2009, there was a huge ball pit instead of trees in the middle, and if you threw a snowball, you would instead throw a ball that disappeared when it hit the ground.
- During the St Patrick's Day Party 2009, there was a Leprechaun House and a tree stump with a window. The lights in the stump turned on if you clicked on it.
- There where two waterfalls and access to the tree house during the Adventure Party 2009
- At the Pre-Music Jam there were a few crates holding some cacti and cowboy hats.
- During the Music Jam 2009 the theme was Country and Western.
- During the Festival of Flight 2009, there was a hot air balloon ride at the Forest.
- During The Fair 2009, there was a prize booth, Puffle Shuffle and an entrance to the Great Puffle Circus.
- During the Holiday Party 2009, there was a giant Christmas tree and gifts and when you threw a snowball you threw an ornament instead.
- During the Puffle Party 2010, there was a ball pit, just like the Puffle Party 2009.
- During the April Fools Party 2010, the Forest was turned upside down.
- During the Earth Day 2010, The Mine Shack had a new path to the Forest making it more convenient to get to the Mine Shack.
- During the Island Adventure Party 2010, the Hidden Lake had a new ladder to the Forest making it more convenient to get to the Hidden Lake.
- During the Music Jam 2010, the Forest had a western style stage.
- During The Fair 2010, there was a prize booth, Puffle Paddle and an entrance to the Great Puffle Circus.
- During the Celebration of Water, the Forest had a water gatherer which was powered by steam.
- During the Holiday Party 2010 the forest had two candy cane lights.
- During the Card-Jitsu Party 2011 it was transformed into a Bamboo Forest.
- During the Holiday Party 2011 there was a big house- the Advent Calendar- That each one of its windows would be opened each day, and gave a new gift.
- This was the Blue Puffle's domain during the Puffle Party 2012.
- During the Medieval Party 2012, there were stairs to a treehouse and a well leading to the underground.
- During The Fair 2012, the Forest hosted some of the games, and it had a path to the Great Puffle Circus Entrance.
- The forest held the entrance to the Haunted Mansion on the Halloween Party 2012
- In later phases of Operation: Blackout the forest was covered in snow.
- In the Holiday Party 2012, the forest had a race track and some more decorations.
- In the Prehistoric Party 2013 the Forest is the domain room for the Triceratops.
- During the Hollywood Party, it turned nighttime.
- During the construction for the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013, there was a Research Station to study the power crystals here.
- At the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013, it looks like a nature park, with a fountain and zoo exhibits. There is also a picnic, and a small bridge that leads to the Mine Shack. Decorated for Earth Day.
- During the Card-Jitsu Party 2013, it was decorated the same way as the Card-Jitsu Party 2011. It was part of the water domain room and in that room you could access the Ninja Headquarters. There was also an icon on the bottom right corner of the screen where you could purchase items from the Card-Jitsu Party 2013 Catalog.
- During the Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam, there was a waterfall with a bridge. It looked like a camping site and there was sand instead of snow.
- During the construction for the Medieval Party 2013, there was a big pile of gold.
- During the Medieval Party 2013, it was decorated like a dragon's hideout, and had an entrance to the Dining Hall.
- During the construction for the Halloween Party 2013, there was a crate filled with slime.
- During the Halloween Party 2013, it turned into a place where werewolves would hang out and live.
- During Operation: Puffle, the sky darkened.
- During the Holiday Party 2013, a reindeer's rest-house was placed here, and had a small oval race-track, a hay stable and a shed with hay and heaters. The Blue Line railroad could be seen behind.
- The Prehistoric Party 2014 forest was only slightly different to last years Party. A few bones are missing and a Dino Dig Site has been replaced with a place for Puffles to sleep.
- For The Fair 2014, the sky was changed to dusk.
- During the Muppets World Tour, the forest was made to resemble Germany.
- For the Puffle Party 2014, it was transformed into a Wildlife Area. This was likely due to Earth Day taking place at the time of the party.
- During the Penguin Cup, it was made into a training ground and base for Team Hot Sauce.
- For the Frozen Party, it turned into Wandering Oaken's Trading Post. The room could be frozen when magical snowballs were thrown.
- During the School & Skate Party, it was decorated to resemble the grounds of the School. There was a picnic area, a lemonade stand and Fluffy Fish fountain.
- For the Halloween Party 2014, the forest was pratically the same room as it was in the Halloween Party 2013 apart from the fact that the Trick Or Treat Pumpkin was gone.
- During the Pirate Party 2014, it became a sort of jungle ruins. There was a large stone puffle statue at both sides.
- During the Merry Walrus Party, there was massive Holiday Tree. The tree could be decorated throwing ornaments at it. The room was very similar to the forest during the Holiday Party 2009.
- During the Star Wars Rebels Takeover, it was decorated like a weapon camp. There was an imperial turret and a landspeeder.
- During Pi Day, there was a large signpost located at the right with some balloons next to the entrance of the Mine Shack; the place where the event happened.
- During the Puffle Party 2015, it was decorated with a cave, stream, picnic blanket, and a small wood cabin.
- During the Frozen Fever Party, the forest was decorated the same way as the Frozen Party (2014).
- The Yellow Puffle was spotted in this area in the Halloween Party 2007.
- Although there are no actual games, it is a VERY good hide and seek place, where you can wear the Tree Costume to blend in with the forest and you can hide by the two trees at the bottom.
- The boulder revealing a secret entrance to the Hidden Lake has existed since the Island Adventure Party 2010.
- The pathway to the mine wasn't added until 2010.
- There was a glitch in June 2011 after the Medieval Party 2011 that in the Forest you could hear the Boiler Room music. This glitch was fixed.
- The trees in the forest never lose their leaves, meaning they are Evergreen Trees.
- The boulder entrance to the Hidden Lake was a Puffle-O during the Puffle Party 2012.
- This is one of Club Penguins only accessible Wilderness type rooms.
- In May 2007, after players found the lost map to the Cove you could access the Forest with a secret passage. You had to click on the blue pamphlet on the Tour Booth, which was located at The Plaza.
- It was confirmed to be renovated on January 23, 2014 in episode 8 of The Spoiler Alert along with the Ski Hill. The story behind this was because of the Prehistoric Party 2014, as changing the past changed the future.
Names in other languages
|Treetop Fort (Medieval Parties 2008,2009 and 2010), Dark Swamp (Halloween Party 2010), Haunted Mansion (Halloween Party 2012)||Great Puffle Circus Entrance (The Fair 2009 and 2010) and Ninja Headquarters (Card-Jitsu Party 2011)|| Mine Shack|
Treetop Fort (Medieval Party)
Leprechaun House (St. Patrick's Day Party 2009)
Tree House (Adventure Party 2009, Island Adventure Party 2010)
Hot Air Balloon Ride (Festival of Flight), Haunted House Entrance (Halloween Party 2010)