This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
| Closed Project
This forum page has been closed, meaning it has been locked and you can not vote/edit in it. Do not unprotect it.
Hey guys. I have barely seen Alxeedo111 at all the last few months. I don't even think he is editing. So I was thinking maybe he shouldn't be an admin anymore. I just don't feel he edits or uses his powers anymore. And he is Semi-Active according to the admin page, but I think he is Inactive. He only chats on the shout box, and barely edits. Anyways, does Alxeedo111 really deserve Adminship?
Brookelas 03:43, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
Vote here! (+3)
For (Alxeedo loses admin rights) (7)
- Rarely uses admin abilities, he just messages people all day. --Seahorseruler (Talk Page) (Contribs) 03:48, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Look at the logs. The logs are set so there's 50/page, and at the bottom of that page, it dates back to July 10! Compare this with other admins on this wiki. Also, he hasn't really been helping out with the to-do list. Also, if you say you are on for a minimum of 30 minutes, you spend at least several minutes messaging people.--LordMaster96 Talk! 15:57, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Now I was actually going to vote against this so Alx keeps his rights, but if you look at it, he very rarely uses his admin rights. He uses his rollback rights, yes, and does good work on the Report Vandalism pages and their archives, but he does not need admin rights to do this. Sorry. In response to CPMaster, it does not matter how much someone has done previously if you are going to demote them or not. A lot of great guys who have done a lot of work previously have been demoted because there is no need for them to use admin rights anymore. It doesn't mean they weren't great admins or editors before, like Alxeedo. --Tigernose Chat • Edits 19:20, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- what everyone else said --Zapwire (dial the waaaambulance) 14:00, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Same--Ratonbat 14:07, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
Against (Alxeedo keeps admin rights) (4)
#Look, when I got back Alx did a real good job of helping me! He undeleted the old stories I had so maybe in the future I could expand them. He's always been a valued admin to me even back when I just started on the wiki. He is one person I can depend on. Just like I can depend on Hat Pop.-- No you can't catch me with a Sea Shanty! 03:44, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- He's not inactive. ZacknjessTurn right!Pa-pa-pa-Punch! 04:04, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Look. He might not be editing as much but I say he should keep his adminship. He deserves it. He's done so much for the Wiki and maybe later he could get demoted. --ClubPenguinMaster Talk to zee master! 05:22, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Ditto. --Hal Homsar Solo "Hey you! Stop letting my balloons go!" 05:25, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- He deserves to be an admin.Dionnefamily 14:06, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry :( Brookelas 03:43, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- @Seahorseruler What? That is not true! I do not message people all day, and I use my admin rights frequently! Look at my logs, my contributions, my editcount! I may be on at the wrong time so I miss discussions, but I edit mainspace frequently. --Alxeedo TALK 03:53, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Alxeedo: u barely edit main anymore, you just message people all day!!!
- You haven't looked at my contribs. No one listens! Look at these. Look at this. Also, sign your edits. --Alxeedo TALK 04:01, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- That's... starting to make me feel bad. --Hal Homsar Solo "Hey you! Stop letting my balloons go!" 04:02, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
This is upsetting, everyone is turning on Alx... -- No you can't catch me with a Sea Shanty! 04:04, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not going to vote because I feel torn apart. Alx does edit sometimes and he is a good friend. But then he doesn't use his admin powers that much. I'm sorry Alxeedo. I'm sorry Hal. I'm sorry Sea. --ClubPenguinMaster Talk to zee master! 04:04, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- CP Master and HHS: This isnt about friendships. Do you really think he edits and uses his powers? Brookelas 04:07, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
Brookelas: He's on of two admins I can always depend on. He does such awesome work. He rivals hat pop at awesomeness! No you can't catch me with a Sea Shanty! 04:10, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- This isnt about friendships!!!! Brookelas 04:12, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
That said nothing about friendship. That was talking about him being an admin... -- No you can't catch me with a Sea Shanty! 04:13, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- OK! Seriously you guys! He is a nice user and all and he is pretty helpful BUT HE STILL MESSAGES PPL ALL DAY!!! Brookelas 04:17, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- No he messages his best friend in the whole wide world every day. I was say they are like boyfriend and girlfriend, but they have denied it. -- No you can't catch me with a Sea Shanty! 04:19, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- First of all, I do not message Hal or anyone all day. Only once a day! You guys are acting like that's all I do, but I do much more. --Alxeedo TALK 04:21, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Exactly, what Alx said! No you can't catch me with a Sea Shanty! 04:24, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Whole wide world? They don't even know eachother in real life! And Alxeedo, sorry, but that is what I feel.
- We are not dating, I hate online dating and will never do it. Also, what does this have to do with my proposed demotion? --Alxeedo TALK 04:36, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
I feel all those that are alx's friend and want his adminship removed are backstabbing jerks. (No offense) -- No you can't catch me with a Sea Shanty! 04:41, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm feeling sorry for Alxeedo now though. I'm gonna vote for him to keep his adminship. Sorry Sea. --ClubPenguinMaster Talk to zee master! 05:22, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Ya. Ever since I found this, I'm already ready to vote against. But I was in a rush, so I included an invaild reason. I felt extremely bad. --Hal Homsar Solo "Hey you! Stop letting my balloons go!" 05:29, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
*Here is what the following Sea has said about us people who want Alx's adminship to stay:
- [11:18] <@Seahorse> you people sicken me
- [11:19] <@Seahorse> YOU CANT KEEP ALXEEDO AS AN ADMIN BECAUSE YOU ALL LOVE HIM
- What should be done about the "Top Admin" abusing the bulling policy? No you can't catch me with a Sea Shanty!
- @LordMaster Yes, you are right (I'm talking about your vote, not above). I'll begin helping with the to-do list (I just signed up yesterday), and I am going to message less. --Alxeedo TALK 16:18, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
I'm not taking his talk pages messages into consideration. Although I would like Alxeedo to reduce these as they may be put him off editing, it's not a big problem as he does edit mainspace a lot. The thing is, you don't need to edit mainspace a lot be an admin, and the lack of time on IRC is also a downside. Maybe if he were on IRC more I would vote for keeping his rights, but the reality is that he isn't - and even if he is unable to be on at suitable hours for the wiki - on IRC and this is a requirement for admin rights. I'm only saying this because I'd like to see him talk to us and the other admins. He is quite seperate and independent. Despite his great mainspace work and signing on the to-do list, we admins have the feeling he isn't doing these because he is not talking to us. Maybe Alxeedo, you could try and talk page message the admins so we can still talk if you're unable to go on IRC.
- Actually, I don't think I should be an administrator anymore. I'm not able to come on enough, I have too many other responsibilities to handle, and this forum's about to win anyway. I'd like to remain rollbacker please, I still want to look out for vandalism. If a bureaucrat could demote me to a rollbacker that would be great. Thanks. --Alxeedo TALK 16:40, August 17, 2010 (UTC)