|Frozen Fever Party 2015|
|When|| April 22 – May 6, 2015 (Desktop)|
May 20, 2015 (Mobile)
|Free Item(s)||See Free items|
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
|“||Celebrate the Magic!||”|
— The tagline of the Party
The Frozen Fever Party 2015 was a party in Club Penguin that began on April 23, 2015 and ended on May 6, 2015 online, while it ended on May 20, 2015 on the Club Penguin app. It was based on the 7-minute short Frozen Fever, which was released theatrically with Cinderella on March 13, 2015.
The storyline of the party mimics the storyline of the short, but modified to fit into the game.
Polo Field gave a hint in a comment on the What's New Blog - "I've got a fever... ;)". It was confirmed when a line of code was discovered in the Club Penguin app, and Megg officially confirmed it during a meetup on March 28, 2015.
- Main article: Frozen Fever Party interface
|Clocktower Pin||Pin||Anna's Room||No|
|Flower Bouquet Pin|
|Deluxe Sandwich Pin|
|Anna and Elsa Pin||Dock|
|Arendelle Globe Pin|
|Old Fishing Rod Pin|
|Sparkling Headdress Pin|
|Birthday Cake Pin|
|Elsa's Giveaway||Background||Clicking Elsa during her performance at her palace||No|
- It was the second Frozen-related party, the first being the Frozen Party.
- Most of the rooms from the Frozen Party returned, with some minor differences, along with a new room, Anna's Room.
- Members were able to adopt a Snowman Puffle at the party, like at the Frozen Party of 2014.
- This party had the most amount of pins released at once.
- If you clicked on the Hydro Hopper ship at the Dock, you could hear Elsa sneezing.
- On the Club Penguin App, Elsa's Ice Palace opened a day before the online game.
- Snowballs could only be thrown in intervals of 2.5 seconds in the decorated rooms. This happened both when pressing the snowball icon in the toolbar and when pressing T.
- The snowflakes in the rooms were smaller than the ones at the Frozen Party.
- If you used the zip line or the slide at the Puffle Park, your penguin would turn upside down. This glitch was fixed.
- If you went to Elsa's Ice Palace the day before it opened, an error message would appear saying it would open in a negative amount of hours. This glitch was fixed.
- If you went to Elsa's Ice Palace, you couldn't see Elsa's 1st, 3rd, 5th etc. performance. This glitch was fixed.
|Let's all be royalty!|
|Let's practice our magic!|
|Let it go Let it gooo!|
|Freeze the room with magic!|
|Thaw the room with hearts!|
|To the Ice Palace!|
|Where are the magic snowflakes?|
|Come to my Ice Palace igloo!|
|What do Arendelle folks say about winter?||It's snow problem!|
|What's a troll's favorite kind of house?||A fixer-upper!|
|What's black and white and red all over?||A penguin with a sunburn!|
|How do bears keep cool in the summer?||Bear conditioning!|
|How does a snowman lose weight?||He waits for summer!|
|What do you call a snowman on rollerblades?||A snow mobile!|
|What does a snowman take when he's sick?||A chill pill!|
|What does the grumpy snowman give?||The cold shoulder!|
|What does a snowman put on icebergers?||Chilly sauce!|
|Town Center|| Here is the Town Center|
It’s always a busy, exciting place
and a great spot to meet friends…
…or be a Tour Guide!
|Plaza|| This is the Plaza!|
Grab a snack at the Pizza Parlor…
or take in a play at the Stage
Adopt a puffle from the Pet Shop
…then play in the Puffle Park…
and pamper them in the Puffle Hotel!
|Beach|| Welcome to the Troll Cave|
Some of these stones are trolls...
and some are just rock
Trolls love to play games...
and know a lot about magic!
|Dock|| This is the palace!|
It's ready for the big birthday!
Have some cake and enjoy the party
|Snow Forts|| You can play here in warm and cold|
Skate on the frozen moat...
or swim when it's melted!
Enjoy a hot cocoa...
or an iced lemonade!
|Forest|| Need to prepare for an adventure?|
The Trading Post has what you need!
Winter deals in summer
Summer deals in winter!
|Cove|| It's a snowman resort!|
Play in the sand castle...
or is that a snow castle?
Play some volleyball with friends
A perfect place for a snowman party!
|Anna's Room|| Welcome to the royal chambers|
On the left is the throne of Arendelle
Feel free to explore...
and slide down the banister!
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Festa Frozen: Febre Congelante|
|French||Fête Givrée de La Reine des Neiges|
|Spanish||Fiesta Frozen: Fiebre Congelada|
|German||Die Eiskönigin: Party-Fieber|
|Russian||Праздник «Холодное торжество»|