|Full Name||Nathan Sawatzky|
|Joined the team||December 29, 2005|
|Left the team||May 14, 2011|
Gizmo was a former moderator and employee for Club Penguin. He was in charge of the parties, parades, and fun events around Club Penguin. He joined the Club Penguin team on December 29, 2005 and was the most active out of all the moderators. Previously, many had thought that his account belonged to Dave Krysko, but this was debunked by Screenhog.
Job in Club Penguin
Nathan Sawatzky was the Director of Community Support at Club Penguin from 2005 to 2011:
|“||In 2005, I was fortunate to join a fresh, naive, and aspirational team about to launch a virtual world for children called Club Penguin. Our little project grew to support a community of millions of children around the world and, in 2007, The Walt Disney Company purchased us. My role in this was to build and lead a team which grew to over 200 support reps located in 6 different countries who supported our users with finesse and creativity, securing our product as a leader in both trust and safety across the industry.||”|
— Nathan Sawatzky
- Built industry leading support and moderation department from ground up with a multimillion dollar budget and year over year growth of over 200%.
- Developed robust training program which allowed for quick, thorough training to frequent new hires.
- Built out structure and process which allowed for rapid growth (50 people hired in 4 months with no previous infrastructure).
- Remained focused during rapid growth.
- When searching for Gizmo in the new Buddy List, there was no message that said you can meet him while he is online, it was very likely because he quit Club Penguin.
- Rsnail announced in early 2012, that Gizmo had left Club Penguin in his Twitter account.
- Gizmo was Club Penguin's first Moderator.
- On October 24, 2012, he was invited back to Club Penguin to celebrate the 7th Anniversary Party, along with Rsnail, Screenhog, and Billybob.
- Gizmo has a Twitter account - @NateSawatzky.
- His favorite parties were the Music Jams.
- His favorite item was the Messenger Bag.
- His Membership level was 4.
- He was usually seen with the Soccer Ball pin.
- Before he joined the Club Penguin Team, he was a Starbucks employee.
Appearance in Club Penguin