|Gold Viking Helmet|
|Available||Yes (Club Penguin: Game Day!)|
|Member item||Yes (If unlocked, no)|
|Cost|| 1500 coins,|
1000 coins (Game Day!,
|Where found||Penguin Style, Costume Trunk, Treasure Book, Club Penguin: Game Day!|
|Item ID||460, 10460|
|Unlockable||Yes (Series 10)|
The Gold Viking Helmet is a head item in Club Penguin. Members can buy it for 1500 coins from the Penguin Style and Costume Trunk catalogs. It could also be unlocked from series 10 of the Treasure Book or from the Wii game Club Penguin: Game Day!.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||February 2, 2007||April 6, 2007|
|October 3, 2008||November 7, 2008|
|Costume Trunk||May 8, 2009||June 12, 2009|
|February 25, 2011||March 18, 2011|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 10||September 27, 2010||October 4, 2011|
- It appears in the Yellow Team section of the Clothes Shop catalog in Club Penguin Game Day!
- The Gold Viking Helmet made an appearance in issue #103 of the Club Penguin Times.
- The Gold Viking Helmet made an appearance on a shelf in the new Clothes Shop.
- It's the most expensive Viking Helmet.
- Similar items are the Red Viking Helmet, Green Viking Helmet, Blue Viking Helmet, and Solid Gold Viking Helmet.
- When Club Penguin celebrated its 3rd Anniversary, there was a Contest that if you won, you would receive a Blue Penguin Plush Toy with a Gold Viking Helmet on its head.
- It has its own power card in Card-Jitsu, which features a penguin coming in on a Viking ship wearing the Gold Viking Helmet and splashing water at the opposition.
- It is the only one out of the 3 Viking Hats to have white horns, the other ones have more of a cream shading.
- There is a puffle version for this item.
- There is a somewhat different, second version of this item available through Treasure! by digging with a Gold Puffle (see Solid Gold Viking Helmet).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.