- The Hand Gong, a musical instrument available for purchase in the Martial Artworks catalog.
- There were four gongs visible in the Ninja Hideout, which depict a Goldfish, Fluffy the Fish, a Mullet and a Whale.
- A huge gong made an appearance at the Gong Show during the grand re-opening of the Dojo. It made an appearance every five minutes and you could throw snowballs at it.
- The gongs in the Ninja Hideout go from smallest to largest left-to-right. The Goldfish is the smallest, then the Fluffy the Fish, then the Mullet, and finally the Whale. This could possibly depict the growth of a Card Jitsu player's skill from White Ninja Belt to Black Ninja Belt.
- You can either click or throw a snowball at the gongs in the Ninja Hideout to make them sound.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.