| This room was a temporary room.
It could only be found in Club Penguin for a certain period of time during a party, event, or other. It may or may not have returned later.
|Great Puffle Circus|
|Where||North of the Forest|
|Opened||The Fair 2009, The Fair 2010, The Fair 2011, The Fair 2012|
|Closed||September 13, 2010|
The Great Puffle Circus was a members-only party room that appeared at The Fair from 2009-2012. The player can choose a puffle from the 'PICK AN ACT' sign, and an act featuring that puffle will take place.
There are nine acts, each of which stars a different coloured puffle:
- The Flying Fireball- A Black Puffle and three hoops descend from the top of the screen. The black puffle sets itself ablaze and flies around the tent until its loop-de-loops its way through the three hoops, setting them on fire.
- The Bearded Puffle- The curtains at the back lift up to show a sleeping white puffle with a beard. The beard promptly slips off, and the white puffle blushes and smiles nervously.
- The Puffle Cannonball- A red puffle enters the stage and puts on a crash helmet. It then jumps into the cannon, while three flaming hoops descend into place. The cannon is fired and the red puffle flies through all the hoops and lands on a safety net.
- The Delightful Diver- A pink puffle climbs the diving board, and puts on a pair of goggles and a snorkel. The puffle then dives into the pool below, before it jumps out of the water and shakes itself dry.
- The Joyful Juggler- A green puffle flies in and lands on the left side of the tightrope. A unicycle appears on the tightrope, so the puffle jumps on and begins to ride back and forth across the tightrope while juggling three balls. It then stops in the middle and bounces to the top of the screen.
- The Brilliant Bouncer- A blue puffle enters the stage and does somersaults while jumping on the big ball.
- The Vanishing Puffle- The ringmaster joins a purple puffle on the stage. Once the curtains have opened, the ringmaster throws a cloth over the other puffle and waves his wand, causing the puffle to have disappeared once he takes away the cloth again.
- The Munching Marvel- A little car is driven on stage by an orange puffle. It eats the car in one bite and hops back offstage, honking with each hop.
- The Great Pufflini- A brown puffle appears on the stage with a large barbell. It is too heavy to lift, so the puffle produces a gadget and shrinks it, allowing it to be lifted more easily.
- Though the yellow puffle doesn't have a designated act, the ringmaster is a yellow puffle, and if the user doesn't choose an act for a while, they will do one of the following to fill in the space:
- spin and/or throw its cane
- take off its top hat and make a flower appear out of it.
- The show didn't originally feature The Munching Marvel or The Great Pufflini; these were added in 2010 and 2011 (respectively) as the species of puffles were discovered.
- Rookie almost blew up the circus in 2012.
- 2012 was the only year that the circus was available for non-members
|Great Puffle Circus|
|Great Puffle Circus Entrance|